View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Part 3 || Anatomy of Game - Khel Khel Mein

Part 3: Khel Khel Mein : Anatomy of a Game

AoA Guys, its cold here - Snow, actually I would call it frost, is freezing my fingers. Also the train was 2 mins late.
    I hate RB25 trainline. Koi is driver ko is thaand mein bahir khara karke do chittar lagaye.

So this post is going to be a little more about ...

Updated 04-03-16 at 08:05 PM by NaNoW

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Part 2 || Anatomy of Game - Khel Khel Mein

Part 2: Khel Khel Mein : Anatomy of a Game
    Read Part 1 Here First

Alright, back in train, back to writing this:

So last part we left at I will talk more about magic circle and other aspects of game definitions in next post..

Lets start by identifying a few fundamentals i.e what is a game? What is play? Difference between

Updated 04-03-16 at 08:06 PM by NaNoW

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. { Footprint | part 1}And so it starts!!

Wondering what am I talking about?
    I am talking about my plan to move away from Pakistan, due to the security issues and targeted killings, and continue towards my goal for further studies somewhere else.

I choose Germany for a couple of reasons.
    1. It's excellence in field of electronics (I am doing MicroElectroMechanical Engineering)
    2. It was not as expensive as US.
    3. The opportunity to experience life in Europe.

This blog is going ...

Updated 01-12-12 at 10:28 PM by NaNoW

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Marketplace common sense!

Tips and tricks of PG marketplace

Pakgamers Marketplace

hmmmm...where do i start, should i talk about the success and audience it offers to users unparalleled in Pakistan or should i wander off in the threads of zero dealing ethics and rules compromised?. We have all been there and done that and a nice little tips thread wouldn't hurt anyone, therefore i present some help
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. When there was no hope for pakistani gamers, one Forum decided to step up: PAKGAMERS

When there was no hope for pakistani gamers, one Forum decided to step up: PAKGAMERS
    Coming to an pc (with internet) near you

We have all the characters here , to make a successful game ....startin shyber|chandoo|final fantasy love triangle..but
    The console war is = *samaaj ki dewaar*

ANy ps3 owner (i.e nomad, CT = villian)
    all other No0obs are henchmen, doing the dirty work!

usuf, radd, me == side roles, we just like ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast