View RSS Feed

NaNoW

1. Part 5 || Anatomy of Game - Khel Khel Mein - Ludic vs Narrative game design - Dissecting Firewatch and Counter Strike Global Offensive

Part 5 || Anatomy of Game - Khel Khel Mein - Ludic vs Narrative game design -
    Dissecting Firewatch and Counter Strike Global Offensive

I wanted to put this under “Khel Khel Mein” series as I think it links to what I wrote in part 1 and part 2 of this series. I am writing this 20 ...

Updated 23-03-17 at 07:11 PM by NaNoW

Categories
    Gaming , Education
  2. Part 2 || Anatomy of Game - Khel Khel Mein

Part 2: Khel Khel Mein : Anatomy of a Game
    Read Part 1 Here First

Alright, back in train, back to writing this:

So last part we left at “I will talk more about magic circle and other aspects of game definitions in next post..”

Lets start by identifying a few fundamentals i.e what is a game? What is play? Difference between

Updated 04-03-16 at 08:06 PM by NaNoW

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. { Footprint | part 3} Typically German

First of all Thank you guys for the response, and everyone who PMed me for the support.

Now, I am gonna share an exclusive look into what a German thinks about their culture and people .

My question: So what is typically German?

their answer :

Cultural characteristics

1. Facts are important

2.Respect of rules and structures

3.Self-control

4.Monochronic notion of time

Updated 06-01-13 at 05:14 AM by NaNoW

Categories
    Education , Personal Diary