View RSS Feed

Technology

1. iPhone 5 Launch - Roundup of Rumors

Apple fanboys are as jumpy as a pile of Jelly Beans today.

What's happening today? Well, the launch of the new iPhone 5, of course. Bloggers have been making tons of money by creating rumors and speculations on their blogs.

Techies have had nothing else to talk about for weeks now. They just cant focus on anything any longer, except, of course, the iPhone 5. Will it have a bigger screen? How many cores? Will Siri work even better? Will it service my every need? Will it...?? ...
  2. When Lulzsec Hacked My Email

That morning, as usual, I checked my mail. This particular email caught my eye because of the content in the excerpt. My first thoughts? OMG!

I was too scared to click and open it for two whole minutes. (Yes, I counted them.) I did click eventually. Of course, if I hadnt I would not be writing this post. Or maybe I would. Anyway, the following are the contents of the email.

Dear,
    Tags: 1, zytjihex Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Technology