Blog Comments

That is how one can understand and recognize this segment.
    If You Want To Learn Digital Marketing In Rs 3999 P/M You Can Visit DigiDoze | Best Digital Marketing Institute in Karachi
    Quote Originally Posted by Amnanafees
    Hdhch
    lol hahahahhahHH
    CHALLENGE And CONQUER IS PAKISTAN'S FIRST SHOOTING, FIGHTING AND SPORTS GAMES COMMUNITY E-SPORTS TOURNAMENT CIRCUIT.

For more detailesvist site

http://www.challengeandconquer.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ChallengeAndConquer
    Quote Originally Posted by mac007
    what do u know power of internet
    Hdhch
    but what about CIA card ... clickbait
    Hi I want to buy xbox japser
    Quote Originally Posted by Benighted
    How do we know if that's real..
    Ben sometimes you avatar makes so much sense...
    How do we know if that's real..
    Updated 12-07-16 at 11:48 PM by Benighted
    im thinking of asking for a dollar or 2 , by posting lonely and poor ,maybe will get 1000 or something (just joking)

The power of internet really works well in USA but not much in other countries cause here people hate if common person get famous
    what do u know power of internet
    The original FB post which caused all this

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater
    Quote Originally Posted by NaNoW
    awesome to see you here again man
    Thanks. I know I should do better than 0.28 posts per day.
    awesome to see you here again man
    Well Safriz, its your posts that bring me here else I've no interest in gaming. Your one blog per year policy needs to change. At least one blog per week is what we need. Now your wisdom is debatable. If we "make ourselves something" during those 20 years then we'd miss all the fun we could have in those 20 years. AND if you're single, tell us what you say about Russell saying that without kids, you're biologically doomed. Thank you.
    This is indeed interesting..didnt knew this could happen.
    But I am sure that the govt. wont act on it, unless you really are trying to cause like massive trouble ?...no?
    Guys , the msg is also keep on exercising or engage in physical sports so that if u reach 40 u have that jiz thing in you
    A nice post. For the life of me I cannot see beyond the next week. I have absolutely no idea how or where I will be at 40 (provided I make it to 40- God willing).
    Awesome post man! I guess I'll be more pessimistic and crestfallen than you when I reach 40.....in 17 years time
    Nice blog man. Loved reading it, and it was interesting to say the least. Enjoyed your insight on what you felt after getting old. Not that I think I will have the exact same feelings/experience like you, but it should be a good enough indication of what to expect once we grow old .
Page 1 of 81 1231151 ... LastLast