View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Stuck in snow

I live about 11 miles from the hills.For that reason this part of Manchester gets lots of unexpected weather...This saturday there was a forecast of light snow and that was what everybody was expecting.The highway authority and the city councils spread salt on the main roads to keep them clear of ice and light snow.
    In the evening at around 3 PM i saw small flakes of snow which looked more like white dust flying in the air..It was cold buy pleasent as the clouds were descending on the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Odd Jobs

Over the years i have done certain odd jobs,well paid odd jobs i would say.
    One odd job i did for some time was working in a Morgue.It was a very old Morgue in the middle of nowhere.The old timers who had been working there most of their lives told me that the morgue was built sometime in the 17th century.It was on the edge of Peak district National Park,and the surrounding area was empty.There was a cellar where they used to wash corses and prepare them for burial.It wasnt used anymore and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The story of AL 1

I don't know if this video has been posted here before or not and i certainly don't know if you have watched it before or not.But i am sure there will be many who have never watched or heard the story of AL1.
    Somebody shared this video on FB and i found it so interesting that i and dedicating a Blog to it.Watch the whole 9 minutes and you wont be disappointed.

Tags: al1 Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. My car and the dreaded Rubber pipe...and me (2)

Continuation of a previous Blog....http://www.pakgamers.com/forums/blogs/crashbandicoot/my-car-dreaded-rubber-pipe-564/

So after about 20 minutes of waiting,the friend reached the petrol station where i was Parked,as i managed to push the car away from the pump to make way for other cars.He came well armed with a funny looking pump which had two rubber pipes attached on both sides.He had a big plastic container with him,and we immediately inserted the bright orange rubber pipe in the ...

Updated 13-01-12 at 03:22 AM by CrashBandicoot

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. My car and the dreaded Rubber pipe...and me

Until recently i had a Ford Mondeo which was running fine until one morning when i started the car and heard a small explosion in the engine and it all went crazy.The engine made some funny noises which resembled nuts and bolts being tossed around in a tin can..and then it died.It wasn't worth it trying to repair the car as i bought it cheap and it had served me well for about an year.I was at a supermarket Parking at the time..Called taxi and at the same time rung up the scrap yard and told them ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast