View RSS Feed

In my ways of Life...

I share my thoughts with you, because I believe they might influence you, in one way or another, and ultimately help you.

1. One of those days... Part 3

Let me tell you right in the beginning of this third and last installment that this story doesn’t have a happily ever-after ending. However, things could’ve been worse, much worse. And here we go…

So I was locked out of my car in heavy rain. All of a sudden, I shuddered. I realized that it was rather cold; surprising, given the fact that it’s a Pakistani summer and the month of July. I guess the combination of heavy rain and a swift cool breeze, along with my ...
    Tags: car, crash Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Personal Diary
  2. One of those days... Part 1

There are days in your life that you remember forever, because they were unique and different, in a good or bad way. You remember them because they symbolize something for you… Some facts, or beliefs. Life can be a bitch sometimes, that’s a fact, and today I’m going to share with you the story of a day which reminded me of this fact.

Its won’t start with something like ‘I was young boy when…’. Why? Because what I’m going to share here happened only a couple ...
    Tags: calculus, car Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Personal Diary