View RSS Feed

Personal Diary

1. Unboxing my first guitar (YAMAHA F310)

I was looking for buying a guitar since ages but due to lack of information (I am a complete guitar noob) and also due to lack of time I canceled my plan of buying a guitar. But recently when I was getting freakin bore and feeling quite lonely (due to home sickness here in UK) my father suggested me on skype to get a guitar in order to fight my boredom and home sickness etc..so that's how I got my first ever guitar on my father advice lets see if I can learn it or not :S oh well I will going ...
    Categories
    Personal Diary , Music
  2. I lost my US$ 114.38 mysteriously

Yep, that's right folks! now I really like to bow down in front my professor who is doing PhD in "E-Trust Systems" and always used to talk with us like "how do you trust on sites like amazon, paypal etc" despite of the fact that these names are the symbols of reliablity among million of people world wide, infact I trust them as well from different prespective.

Anyway my story is related with a one of the largest domains registrar in the world known as godaddy.com. ...
  3. My first cooking experiment ^_^

Sometimes when you are living alone and away from your family then you need to do things on your own! I got fed up of eating fast food and other pre-made restaurant stuff (which is obviously not good for health if you eat them on daily basis) here in UK, so I decided to do my own test experiment of cooking home made food.

Cooking is not a big deal but it can be for someone like me who only know how to make instant tea, fry eggs and few instant sandwiches :P anyway I tried Chicken Korma ...
    Categories
    Personal Diary
  4. Khalil Mamoon Shisha Unboxing

Ok..before I start I want to say Jshak that "mate you are allowed to get jealous, it's your right :P"

So, my original Khalil Mamoon shisha has arrived, So if you don't know what is is then here's some introduction for you: "Khalil Mamoon hookahs are known for their thick gauge heavy-weight stems which are practically indestructible. Khalil Mamoon Brand is for the hookah smoker who appreciated the hand-made nature of traditional hookahs." they are expensive but worth ...