View RSS Feed

iNF3RN0's Diary

You'll find lots of interesting facts, news and information about Pakgamers here from your friendly admin iNF3RN0

1. Looks Like 2007 is a worst year for me :(

Old memories always leaves some delightful marks I have found something which I thought about sharing here as it was a turning point for the PG existance.

Here's the page which is still available online which I uploaded on a free hosting website back in the start of 2007 for notifying the members about PG's shutdown and at that time I was also in the middle of my engineering 3rd semester final exams.

http://bilal84.50webs.com/

You can also see from the ...
    Categories
    PG News
  2. PG Upgrade gone bad, really? Think again then

I am seeing people shouting "this upgrade suck", "add old theme back" etc which is quite weird, but there is a reaon behind it most of the people who are complaining about the upgrade are the people with either with old systems or displays which are not calibrated properly and using a resolution of 1024 or less. Well in that case I can't really help them out since we can't give preference to minority over the majority who are happy with the upgrade.

I accept there ...

Updated 25-01-10 at 04:53 AM by iNF3RN0 (fix : posts link color)

Categories
    PG News
  3. PakGamers Forum Upgraded

We have sucessfully upgraded to vbulletin 4 Pubishing Suit to meet the future requirements I am working on adding many more new and interesting features now. Since not everthing can be added simultaneously we have splitted the upgrade process into waves i-e one wave contains single or multiple updates which will add new feaures and enhancement to PG.

The forum upgrade is the first wave which will add many new features and enhancements..so stay tuned for much more upcoming stuff!
    Categories
    PG News
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123