View RSS Feed

Black Basara

1. Journey So Far In The Art Department (TAD)

This is one of the best education i'm getting by now the teachers are amazing and so much information from one of the best illustrators and artists that will be one of my strongest foundation in future our work is getting exposted to film and game industry and many illustration companies.

This blog is my personal webiste has some of my work not from all classes i'll keep this blog updated so artists can check and if you have any question regarding your work i'll be glad to help just ...

Updated 31-03-11 at 11:30 PM by Black Basara

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. My TAD ( The Art Department) journey begins

The Art Department is a next generation virtual and real-world art college for digital and traditional media developed by the top industrial professionals. The founders of Conceptart.org and Massive Black brought this college in to being the intructors are working with the top companies including Microsoft, LucasArts and many AAA film, and game industries including top illustration magazines.
    I'm doing my majors in Entertainment Design 2d which focus on game and film industry this semester ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized