View RSS Feed

Coolboy12's Coolest blog!!!!!!!1

1. Finally i got selected for NFS World Beta.........

Quote Originally Posted by CoolBoy12 View Post
    Today,when i woke up and checked my mail,i was surprised.....I was selected for NFS world beta...
    so anyone of you have ever been selected in any beta...Did you like it or not????
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Kittens...

On 1st may 10, when i woke up and went to my sehan (yard) i saw three cute kittens playing. I wanted to keep them but my mother said that they pollute ( po*** etc),otherwise she loved kittens. I loved those i went everyday to play with them. Then one day another came too. Their shades were: 1.Goldenish white 2.Silverish white 3. Blackish white 4.Silverish Blackish White. i tamed one and it started to follow me, i got scared and tried to shoo it.
    The next day the tragedy happened,my ...
    Categories
    Personal Diary
  3. Kittens...

On 1st may 10, when i woke up and went to my sehan (yard) i saw three cute kittens playing. I wanted to keep them but my mother said that they pollute ( po*** etc),otherwise she loved kittens. I loved those i went everyday to play with them. Then one day another came too. Their shades were: 1.Goldenish white 2.Silverish white 3. Blackish white 4.Silverish Blackish White. i tamed one and it started to follow me, i got scared and tried to shoo it.
    The next day the tragedy happened,my ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. So happpy...........

Hi all,
    so happy that i forgot to tell you all that i got a cool new modem and ptcl smart tv!!!!!!!
    now i can buy ipod touch
    ps.inferno i hope that this post is according to rules of blogs!!!!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. yeah pg rocks....

we got a new forum pg rocks blogs option is cool. recently i bought a bat ca 1200 blast
    Categories
    Uncategorized