View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Part 5 || Anatomy of Game - Khel Khel Mein - Ludic vs Narrative game design - Dissecting Firewatch and Counter Strike Global Offensive

Part 5 || Anatomy of Game - Khel Khel Mein - Ludic vs Narrative game design -
    Dissecting Firewatch and Counter Strike Global Offensive

I wanted to put this under “Khel Khel Mein” series as I think it links to what I wrote in part 1 and part 2 of this series. I am writing this 20 ...

Updated 23-03-17 at 07:11 PM by NaNoW

Tags: 1'", 1à§à¢ Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Gaming , Education
  2. Part 4 || Anatomy of Game - Khel Khel Mein

Part 4: Khel Khel Mein : Anatomy of a Game

So this will hopefully a small blog which will focus on the list of software you should be looking into.
    This is different to everything we have talked about in the first 3 parts.

If you are a programmer, ...

Updated 17-03-16 at 09:49 PM by NaNoW

Categories
    Gaming , Education
  3. Khel Khel Mein : Anatomy of a Game || Part 1

Khel Khel Mein : Anatomy of a Game Part 1

Disclaimer: Most of the things you will read below and in this series generally are just my opinion not something set in stone.
    I may be completely wrong, after all gaming is as much an art as science. Here, I must make a confession; I will be weaving
    in and out of different books which have been written in past on this ...

Updated 01-03-16 at 09:02 PM by NaNoW

Categories
    Gaming , Education
  4. The art of learning

This email was sent by a respected Professor to students of the Sciences batch in our university a couple of years back. Just came across it and considered it worthy of sharing.

I would highly recommend students to go through it and try to understand the gist of the email. It's hard-hitting but very relevant to our times.
    Pasting it here in its original form

“A lot of students have been asking for past papers or practice exam questions for the mid term and final
    Categories
    Education
  5. Starting Out on Odesk

A lot of people ask me how to get started on Odesk. Some even want me to go fill out their profiles and apply to jobs for them. I can't do that.

So, here's an overview for anyone who's interested.

1. Set up your profile. Look at other contractor profiles to get an idea. Choose the category that you want and search contractors here: https://www.odesk.com/o/profiles/

2. Take some tests that are relevant to the kind of job you want. Here: ...
    Categories
    Education
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast