View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Why We need to Evolve in Interactive Storytelling & Narrative Gameplay ?

I’ve been working in Video Games Industry for about 3 years & also have been doing research in Game Design & analyzing games under different frameworks in free time . The topic I’m discussing is debatable & people can have different opinions on it .

Part 1 :

Since there isn’t any formal definition of a ‘ Game ‘ many people perceive its purpose differently . For some it’s a form of an art for some it’s only a set of rules with a goal to achieve ...
    Categories
    Gaming , Entertainment
  2. Video game scores have started to bug me

Hey fellow gamers, I just wanted to say that this whole review score thing is getting on my nerves. I remember a time when I used to go to a gameshop and look at the cover of a game and buy it or the time when I used to buy game just because a freind thought it is awesome or the time when a trailer/concept was enough to warrant a purchase. That I beleived added variety to the stuff I used to play. Now when I have to buy a game I see Scores. Quite Frankly I havent played/purchased the titles ...
    Categories
    Gaming , Entertainment
  3. Fictional Reality

all right people....here's my first blog...i'll be posting some prose and articles which i write all the time...hope to see a good response...as with all prose, the best way to read them is line by line....slow and steadily....this is called "Fictional Reality".....

Holding in my arms,
    I look at the child with a smile,
    Its a boy congratulations,
    He opens his eyes and smiles,
    I can feel its tiny core beating,
    Or is it beating,
    Smiling at ...

Updated 24-08-11 at 12:45 AM by debrancherenzym

Categories
    Entertainment , Personal Diary
  4. Bazookas & Cauliflowers - East meets the west in this tragically gory tale....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bazooka.jpg 
Views:	167 
Size:	36.7 KB 
ID:	46769
    Chapter 1: Behind enemy lines!

As Mola Jatt pointed his gandasa in Hitler's direction, Hitler took him down in one single shot in the head.
    Jatti could not believe her eyes, she was stunned, shocked, terrified… crushed to pieces
    Jatt and Jatti were on a secret mission… she was riding in the forest with her jatt
    She could not believe, the love of her life... gone... just like that!
    She couldn't bear much n fainted, and almost ...
    Categories
    Entertainment
  5. Losing never felt so good!

Its Saturday 7:36 am, I am busy playing the hell out of Castlevania : Lord of shadows which I bought just yesterday. Thinking it’s the best game I ever played since God of war III and bayonetta. I look at the time and its already morning, time to get up. “Have I been playing the whole night?”...”yeah I guess I have”, I answered myself.

“What day is today?”...”Saturday”…. “Holy crap! Today’s the Street fighter tournament I am hosting at my place. Crap! I should sleep. “Those were ...

Updated 22-01-11 at 11:12 PM by Imran Ahmed

Categories
    Gaming , Entertainment , Personal Diary
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast