View RSS Feed

In my ways of Life...

I share my thoughts with you, because I believe they might influence you, in one way or another, and ultimately help you.

1. One of those days... Part 3

Let me tell you right in the beginning of this third and last installment that this story doesnít have a happily ever-after ending. However, things couldíve been worse, much worse. And here we goÖ

So I was locked out of my car in heavy rain. All of a sudden, I shuddered. I realized that it was rather cold; surprising, given the fact that itís a Pakistani summer and the month of July. I guess the combination of heavy rain and a swift cool breeze, along with my ...
    Tags: car, crash Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Personal Diary
  2. One of those days... Part 2

Hello everyone! Well, Iím glad you guys enjoyed my post and laughed at my misery. Today, Iíll continue. I canít finish the whole story in this post, but Iíll make sure part 3 is the last. Another mini-tragedy is coming up in part 3, an unexpected one. Anyways, here we goÖ PART 2!

So there I was, with a dead car, alone on the motorway in heavy rain. My first thought was that this isnít going to be big a problem, and that with the help of a couple ...
    Categories
    Personal Diary
  3. One of those days... Part 1

There are days in your life that you remember forever, because they were unique and different, in a good or bad way. You remember them because they symbolize something for youÖ Some facts, or beliefs. Life can be a bitch sometimes, thatís a fact, and today Iím going to share with you the story of a day which reminded me of this fact.

Its wonít start with something like ĎI was young boy whenÖí. Why? Because what Iím going to share here happened only a couple ...
    Tags: calculus, car Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Personal Diary
  4. Children

This post was written over 3 or 4 years ago. I haven't blogged for a LONG LONG time. I plan to start again, for there are so much in my mind that needs to be shared with you people. Let's hope I find the time and inspiration.

==============================================
    =

Its 2am... A time when people usually sleep... I'm up. Got nothing much to do really. Just listening to music and writing this...

Anyways... I was in a shop somewhere yesterday and I ...
    Tags: children, parents Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Personal Diary