View RSS Feed

Bhallu blog!

hehe

1. O Levels officially over tomorrow!

I feel really emotional right now. I have made so many friends in school but now, I must say goodbye to them. They'll be gone after tomorrow, apart from some handful of friends who I meet everyday. But the main concern here is not what will happen to me in the holidays, its what I will do that's important.

I used to be a "khuwar" in last year's holidays. When I had to play a game, I would go over distances on foot with my friends, with a pad in my left hand and a mouse in ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. [PG Edition] Footballer of the Month!

-
    Hello members of Pakgamers. This is my second football related blog on PG and my first of a group of blogs concerning the title Pakgamers' Football Player of the Month.

February:
    A player of immense importance to one of the World's biggest club, Wayne Rooney, is without doubt the Player of the Month for February. Coming off the bench to score the winner in the Carling Cup Final, proving vital in both the legs of Champions League against Milan, and scoring twice in-between ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Irritating Maasi

I know this must have happened with a lot of you guys:

Okay, so yesterday, I was sleeping, when suddenly the bell rang. Mom opened the door as I was too lazy to get up and the Maasi came in. And she just BANG opened my door, turned off the fan and opened all the lights. After she finished the usual Jhaaroo Poachaa, she just went out without closing the lights and without turning on the fan. DAMN! I usually sleep @ 7 A.M. in the morning and this disturbs my ever so needed sleep. ...
    Tags: clean, maasi Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Manchester United Blog

Okay, after the serious beating of Manchester United in the Carling Cup First Leg by Manchester City, it looked as though its time we should share some of our respect with them. They even made some comments about us, the most notable was of Garry Cook who said "We will get to Wembley, not if, but when we will beat United". Well I must apologize, because this comment caused the whole City some high level embarrassment as United came from behind to beat City 3-1, which made the score 4-3 ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized