View RSS Feed

Imran Ahmed

1. Losing never felt so good!

Its Saturday 7:36 am, I am busy playing the hell out of Castlevania : Lord of shadows which I bought just yesterday. Thinking it’s the best game I ever played since God of war III and bayonetta. I look at the time and its already morning, time to get up. “Have I been playing the whole night?”...”yeah I guess I have”, I answered myself.

“What day is today?”...”Saturday”…. “Holy crap! Today’s the Street fighter tournament I am hosting at my place. Crap! I should sleep. “Those were ...

Updated 22-01-11 at 11:12 PM by Imran Ahmed

Categories
    Gaming , Entertainment , Personal Diary
  2. Gamer's Diary : KFC - The MAGIC PLANET days.

POST # 2

Karachi : The year is 1999 , Two years before 9/11... the day that changed the world. Life is at a stand still for people in the country...and I just discovered Street Fighter Alpha at the burnt KFC in Gulshan-e-Iqbal.

Yes, that was probably the biggest arcade ive ever been to in Pakistan , all the machines were imported. There was an out runners game with the original Sega drivers seat and steering wheel, Super hang-on with the original Sega control bike, Original ...

Updated 26-06-10 at 12:39 PM by Imran Ahmed

Categories
    Gaming , Personal Diary
  3. Gamer's Diary

POST # 1

Karachi, the year is 1992 , Pakistan won the world cup, the country is going through some radical political changes, there are Jalsa and Juloos going on in every neighbourhood...and I just discovered Golden Axe at the arcades. That was probably my first arcade influence along with Final Fight, Eswat and Ghost and Goblins. I always had the eye for beat em ups and versus games. I was only 8 or 9 years old at the time and my parents wouldnt let me goto the arcades alone but I ...

Updated 22-06-10 at 11:01 PM by Imran Ahmed

Categories
    Gaming , Personal Diary