View RSS Feed

JZZzzzzz's BL0GZZ !!

1. Rapidshare Accounts - legit Accounts *ADMIN CONFIRMATION*

Quote Originally Posted by JAYZZY View Post

.::
    RAPIDSHARE ACCOUNTS = ALL LEGIT ACCOUNTS = ::.

APPROVAL BY ADMIN GRANTED

NOTE: Read the updates for best offers on this thread before u place your order

- What are rapidshare accounts?
    A) These are File hosting accounts , you can get
  2. JAYZZY's CODMW2 Montage - Hardcore At RUST *HANDGUNS ONLY* [30-11]

Well guys been playing this game for a while actually one of my good friend Goldenhawk here told me to start this game and since that day i totally hoocked to it really badly.
    Anyways heres my very first gameplay for the Muiltiplayer game and thought of why not share with you guys

It was a Private match with 3-4 people at RUST , which no doubt is one of my fav map in this game (Usually pawns everyone in international servers whenever i get chance )

Lets get started:
  3. Google To Offer 'Ultra High-Speed' 1 Gbps Internet Broadband

Google is spreading its wings in yet another direction - this time as a network provider, offering super-fast broadband to thousands of US homes.
    It plans to build a fibre-optic network offering speeds of up to 1Gbps (gigabit per second) to up to 500,000 homes. It said it would compete on price with other broadband providers offering much slower speeds. Google said the trial was about promoting
  4. Most expensive advertisement ever made $ 6.2 million

This is the world's most costly Advertisement and the winner of this year's best Ad of the world.
    It took 606 takes and re-takes to make this commercial and the total cost was $ 6.2 million for this 90 second commercial. You could probably make a movie for that kind of money!
    Everything is real with no graphics used and still look at the precision. The team that made this commercial won many awards.

5. Mozilla confirms infected Firefox add-ons

Mozilla confirms infected Firefox add-ons slipped through security
    Malware hidden in two extensions threatens Windows users

By Gregg Keizer
    February 5, 2010 06:50 AM ET

Mozilla confirmed late Thursday that it failed to detect malware in a pair of Firefox add-ons, which may have infected up to 4,600 users.

The add-ons have been removed from Firefox's official add-on download site.

According to an entry on the Mozilla Add-ons
    Categories
    News & Media