View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Part 5 || Anatomy of Game - Khel Khel Mein - Ludic vs Narrative game design - Dissecting Firewatch and Counter Strike Global Offensive

Part 5 || Anatomy of Game - Khel Khel Mein - Ludic vs Narrative game design -
    Dissecting Firewatch and Counter Strike Global Offensive

I wanted to put this under “Khel Khel Mein” series as I think it links to what I wrote in part 1 and part 2 of this series. I am writing this 20 ...

Updated 23-03-17 at 07:11 PM by NaNoW

Tags: 1'", 1à§à¢ Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Gaming , Education
  2. The awkward moment when the CIA sends you a Birthday card.

Yes it really happened,no kidding.
    The story goes like this. On 8th of June 2016 a random woman from USA Rebecca Lyn felt sorry for her cousin Hailee who is not so popular in her school and had no guests on her 18th Birthday last year. Rebecca made a Public post on Facebook asking the world to feel in their hearts for her cousin and send her birthday cards. She also posted her cousin's home address. The post had a picture of a very sad and lonely Hailee sitting with her birthday cake while
    Tags: %27, 1à§à¢ Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. When Lulzsec Hacked My Email

That morning, as usual, I checked my mail. This particular email caught my eye because of the content in the excerpt. My first thoughts? OMG!

I was too scared to click and open it for two whole minutes. (Yes, I counted them.) I did click eventually. Of course, if I hadn’t I would not be writing this post. Or maybe I would. Anyway, the following are the contents of the email.

Dear,
    Categories
    Technology
  4. Late Mate.. A Useful Blackberry App

How many amongst us have a habit of setting our clocks ahead of actual time just so we can avoid being late at important places and can fulfill our commitments? I bet many of you have the same problem and what happens is when you setup the clock ahead, you actually know how much time you have spared in the loop and thus give yourself compensation accordingly when the alarm sounds or you see the clock, effectively this tactic is useless sine you are the one setting the delayed time and already know ...
    Categories
    Technology
  5. Spindex: Microsoft’s Social Aggregator Tool

‘We kind of call it the impossible project’ these were the exact words of Lili Cheng, general manager of Microsoft's FUSE labs, when she unveiled the brand new Spindex at the Web 2.0 Expo on 4th of May.

Spindex, currently available only for the attendees of the Web 2.0 Expo, is a social aggregator tool which is currently capable of aggregating social information from
    Facebook, Twitter, Bing, Evernote, and RSS with more to come soon. Speaking in layman terms Spindex promises to bring ...
    Categories
    Technology
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast