View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Part 5 || Anatomy of Game - Khel Khel Mein - Ludic vs Narrative game design - Dissecting Firewatch and Counter Strike Global Offensive

Part 5 || Anatomy of Game - Khel Khel Mein - Ludic vs Narrative game design -
    Dissecting Firewatch and Counter Strike Global Offensive

I wanted to put this under “Khel Khel Mein” series as I think it links to what I wrote in part 1 and part 2 of this series. I am writing this 20 ...

Updated 23-03-17 at 07:11 PM by NaNoW

Tags: 1'", 1à§à¢ Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Gaming , Education
  2. Late Mate.. A Useful Blackberry App

How many amongst us have a habit of setting our clocks ahead of actual time just so we can avoid being late at important places and can fulfill our commitments? I bet many of you have the same problem and what happens is when you setup the clock ahead, you actually know how much time you have spared in the loop and thus give yourself compensation accordingly when the alarm sounds or you see the clock, effectively this tactic is useless sine you are the one setting the delayed time and already know ...
    Categories
    Technology
  3. Spindex: Microsoft’s Social Aggregator Tool

‘We kind of call it the impossible project’ these were the exact words of Lili Cheng, general manager of Microsoft's FUSE labs, when she unveiled the brand new Spindex at the Web 2.0 Expo on 4th of May.

Spindex, currently available only for the attendees of the Web 2.0 Expo, is a social aggregator tool which is currently capable of aggregating social information from
    Facebook, Twitter, Bing, Evernote, and RSS with more to come soon. Speaking in layman terms Spindex promises to bring ...
    Categories
    Technology
  4. Google TV Is Here

Google TV (based on Android platform): Another eagerly awaited Google product has finally been launched in collaboration with Sony, Logitech and Intel. At the Google I/O Annual Developer’s Conference, Rishi Chandra (Google's group product manager) said, "Google TV is a new platform that we believe will change the future of television".

The idea behind Google TV was to enhance user’s television viewing experience and take it to the next level by amalgamating web and TV. Apparently
    Categories
    Technology
  5. A friday prayer

"Abi Waqaas" was written on the tomb. It was a fairly old tomb,looked like hundreds of years old,outside a large mosque in china. The mosque itself looked like it had been built over centuries.Parts of it were old,and other parts were new.SOmebody told me that an old mosque exists somewhere in Guangzou,and it took me half a day to search it.
    The taxi driver whom i hired as my guide,first took me to a budhist temple,then a church,then some other place and finally to the moque. ...
    Categories
    Personal Diary
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast