View RSS Feed

Jshak

1. Pakistan Facing issues of Fake degree's

General/President Musharraf introduced a law in 2002 which reshaped the qualifications for being eligible in the Parliament system of Pakistan for its betterment. The law cited a bachelors degree as a requisite for being a citizen to be a member of the Parliament. Critics claimed that this law was legalized by President Musharraf so that many of the opposition leaders( who were of feudal background) could not run for office. This was also the same time that PPP and PML-N were both banned from running ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Democracy's Way path of the Chief of Army Staff position in history

17th May , 2010, Pakistan's defense minister Chaudhry Ahmed Mukhtar said that the government was "neither granting extension to chief of army staff General Ashfaq Parvez Kayani nor had the general sought it." Today,on July 22nd, it has been announced that Kayani has "accepted" the request by the civilian government for a 3 year extension to his tenure as Chief of Army Staff.

It goes without question that the military's role in Pakistan's government and politics ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Marriage-To those who are married... Not married..and soon to be married....

When I got home that night as my wife served dinner, I held her hand and said, I've got something to tell you... She sat down and ate quietly. Again I observed the hurt in her eyes.

Suddenly I didn't know how to open my mouth. But I had to let her know what I was thinking. I want a divorce... I raised the topic calmly.

She didn't seem to be annoyed by my words, instead she asked me softly, why?
    I avoided her question. This made her angry. She threw away the chop ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The Right-Wing's Racist Freak Out Over the "Ground Zero" Mosque

Plans to build a Muslim center near Ground Zero has set off right-wing outrage based in bigotry, paranoia, bias, racism, and intolerance.
    August 2, 2010

In December, the New York Times reported that "for months," hundreds of Muslims had been gathering every Friday at an abandoned building two blocks north of the World Trade Center for prayer and readings from the Qur'an in Arabic. A group of Muslims purchased the building -- which had been damaged from debris ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized