03-12-07, 11:38 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v310/chandoog/1196703476418.jpg

r3aper
03-12-07, 11:43 PM
Pardon me, Yar you are a mod, this belongs in the jokes section

picture's kinda funny though

w00t
03-12-07, 11:49 PM
(lmao), catch the male gamers expression now, and compare both ,,,,,,,,,,,,Lol :D

iNF3RN0
04-12-07, 12:17 AM
I like the babe who is holding the controller, don't know why...maybe due to her position and the mouth expression :rolleyes:

na33m
04-12-07, 05:35 AM
therki MOD , Therki Admin as well as We have Therkii members also ,i think now we should change the Slogan from PakGamers To TherkiGamers , :D :D

All in all Great find Chandoo ,
@iNF3RNO, i am thinking the same ,:P

manigamer
04-12-07, 06:54 AM
waa jee it looks like they won their first victory in halo or something :P and couldn't beleive it now

na33m
04-12-07, 07:01 AM
waa jee it looks like they won their first victory in halo or something :P and couldn't beleive it now
Yeah looks like that ,but do read that line at the end of PIC ,:D :D

Fahad007
04-12-07, 10:32 AM
Is there any TV attached with Console :o but What ever why that Chick open his Full Mouth

ahmadka
04-12-07, 12:13 PM
Well I know one thing by now, all most males on this forum are complete perv's.......when anything even *remotely* connected to the 'female' concept shows up, people start babbling about all the pervy stuff...................typical...!

08lly
04-12-07, 03:26 PM
Well I know one thing by now, all most males on this forum are complete perv's.......when anything even *remotely* connected to the 'female' concept shows up, people start babbling about all the pervy stuff...................typical...!

thats no all males on forums...........thats all males EVERYWHERE!!!!!!

except...um..queers

iNF3RN0
04-12-07, 04:00 PM
@iNF3RNO, i am thinking the same ,:P

you are the therki as well then, so don't point towards your therki brothers i-e PG members :P

hahahaa, you don't have any idea m8 what are you talking about, we have some very mysterious un-typical kinds as well :P BTW somehow do you feel attraction towards the same gender? :rolleyes:

Conscript
04-12-07, 04:17 PM
BTW somehow do you feel attraction towards the same gender?
Ban his a** Billy Bhai.

ahmadka
04-12-07, 05:40 PM
@iNF3RN0

Well, i am a male myself, and i NOT a gay !! ....... All i'm saying that people should act a bit mature here, thats all :wink2:.....

There was another thread I came across some days ago (forgot the name), in which a guy started asking about some girl's bra size ?!?! I mean, thats rude, isnt it ?

Its always stuff like topless girls, bra sizes, playboy snaps..........if thats not pervy, then what is it....

I have visits many many many other forums of all kinds, but i have never seen a place filled with such high-hormone levelled people....

Learn to be a little mature, thats all im saying.......and I am NOT pointing fingers at someone in specific........just giving advice to any takers :wink2:....

@Conscript

First of all, control urself !! ...... second, if I have to get banned for something I believe is right, then be it so........see if i care...

Anyways, I dont wanna hijack the thread....so sorry for that :wink2:....

Chandoo
04-12-07, 06:39 PM

not MALES, inferno :p

A.Rafay
04-12-07, 07:31 PM
http://skirmisher.org/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/female_gamer_2.JPG

is she insane or what???

Crow
04-12-07, 11:09 PM
Its always stuff like topless girls, bra sizes, playboy snaps..........if thats not pervy, then what is it....
That's why I don't participate in such discussions. They always end up in childish insolence.

thats no all males on forums...........thats all males EVERYWHERE!!!!!!
Um no. You don't need to be a jerk to prove your masculinity. (c) radd.

Funny pic, though.

fawad
04-12-07, 11:50 PM
i thought this was supposed to be a "girls in gaming" discussion, not picking on male gamers:D

SpEeDyZ
05-12-07, 01:07 AM
a funny pic end of discussion that's it

manigamer
05-12-07, 05:13 AM
oh lol my net dint load the whole pic and i couldnt saw the unplugged xbox b4 :P so im assuming they are trying to get some ad shoots etc

Fahad007
05-12-07, 10:32 AM
Yep and here we are Talking About Topless Girls and Gay Gamers lols

iNF3RN0
05-12-07, 01:44 PM
@iNF3RN0

Well, i am a male myself, and i NOT a gay !! ....... All i'm saying that people should act a bit mature here, thats all :wink2:.....

There was another thread I came across some days ago (forgot the name), in which a guy started asking about some girl's bra size ?!?! I mean, thats rude, isnt it ?

I have visits many many many other forums of all kinds, but i have never seen a place filled with such high-hormone levelled people....

Learn to be a little mature, thats all im saying.......and I am NOT pointing fingers at someone in specific........just giving advice to any takers :wink2:....

@Conscript

First of all, control urself !! ...... second, if I have to get banned for something I believe is right, then be it so........see if i care...

Anyways, I dont wanna hijack the thread....so sorry for that :wink2:....

lol..never mind I like to avoid any more comments about it, just don't take it seriously! if we post something in a funny manner like I did in my above most that doesn't mean we are desperate about girls we just intend to be a bit funny! and well this is a chit-chat section! it's a mad house, don't take stuff seriously here.

lol @ banning :wink2:

Conscript
05-12-07, 05:52 PM
Anyways, I dont wanna hijack the thread
Then why post in the first place. This is the F-U-N section. Get it. There are supposed to be jokes. And this thread is a joke. If you are by some way offended by the content then simply stay away instead of stating how high and mighty you are.