PDA

View Full Version : Pakgamers United

Leon
28-07-09, 02:00 PM
Although many of the players on PG didnt join the PG clan..
But still, If we get to have matches with MBL United i mean PG United vs MBL United...
Than anyone who is registered on PG as a user plays tf2 on MBL server can play from the PG side even if he is not in the Clan...
What do guys say..?

I just want to fill the Team Fortress section with more Threads :P

R3Z0N
28-07-09, 02:17 PM
I dont get what your trying to say? do you mean have a second team like in football :P

Shyber
28-07-09, 03:27 PM
PG is already united here: http://www.pakgamers.com/forums/pg-clan-team-fortress-2/

It doesn't need a "United" in its name to exhibit false/weak union :)

R3Z0N
28-07-09, 03:29 PM
Uhm cant we have a second team, maybe backup or junior league?

Shyber
28-07-09, 03:45 PM
Sure, but don't expect a dedicated section for it. :)

R3Z0N
28-07-09, 04:00 PM
^ ok so what now? :P

w00t
28-07-09, 04:03 PM
So, now you go home and sleep well and while sleeping you play tf2 as pro's in your dreams ^_^

hasanJ
28-07-09, 04:19 PM
Uhm cant we have a second team, maybe backup or junior league?

yar there r a lot of Clans on TF2 MBL
u can try joining anyone of them or u can even start ur own if u get the players

R3Z0N
28-07-09, 04:43 PM
yar there r a lot of Clans on TF2 MBL
u can try joining anyone of them or u can even start ur own if u get the players

id prefer to play for pg :frown:

So, now you go home and sleep well and while sleeping you play tf2 as pro's in your dreams

:/

Dr Evil
28-07-09, 04:54 PM
if we translate wheels2go in uurdu it will be: PAYYA CHALNAY K LIA :P

Static
28-07-09, 04:56 PM
id prefer to play for pg http://www.pakgamers.com/forums/../images/smilies/frown.gif

WHAT?!?!? am i seeing the same player who bashed TF2, crying to be in the TF2 PG Clan :D

R3Z0N
28-07-09, 06:00 PM
WHAT?!?!? am i seeing the same player who bashed TF2, crying to be in the TF2 PG Clan :D

im not crying to be in the pg clan... if there was a second team, i would like to be a part of it thats all... and one more thing my live ran out and playing online is really nice so i said why not play tf2...

kensid
28-07-09, 07:23 PM
nice idea i would join it too.

w00t
28-07-09, 07:55 PM
@Kensid. you really got some skills. I hope you make it to the clan soon.

Got ma eyes on ya! :P

R3Z0N
28-07-09, 07:59 PM
So let me get this straight, we are allowed to make a second clan for pg? like jdl?

kensid
28-07-09, 08:21 PM
@Kensid. you really got some skills. I hope you make it to the clan soon.

thanks buddy..well im trying to play it as a 'team game' now (no more aimless running around for me :p)..so i have started to use the medic now coz i feel that he can be the deciding factor in a map. so i will using more of him from now on ..

but the maps are the real problem for me right now i only know 1 or 2 maps and am completely lost in others..

BeLoShI
28-07-09, 08:59 PM
^ u r good wid Scout too. :)

c0d3r
28-07-09, 09:07 PM
waisay, with so many ppl interested.. why not make another team from pg (BUT DO NOT name them PG2 tetc.. give them a new name!)

hasanJ
28-07-09, 09:14 PM
make any Clan u like but there iz only 1 Official Clan

kensid
28-07-09, 09:36 PM
u r good wid Scout too
i just love that guy hes a pain in the snipers A#@..

tamd
28-07-09, 10:53 PM
I suggest dont kill noobftw, its good for the up comers and for them who are in learning stages and best for pakgamers as we can get more good players for senior squad,

hasanJ
28-07-09, 10:59 PM
^ yeah good point

everyone needs team play experience so if u guyz can get 3-4 guyz and add usman.h and omer1994 the remaining 2 members of n00bsFTW ur good to go

R3Z0N
28-07-09, 11:16 PM
Im in for n00bftw, if they accept me that is...

hasanJ
28-07-09, 11:18 PM
^ whddaya mean they accept u?

Beloshi was Captain
Spoonz
OKJ
Jayzzy were the main members :D

hell u can be the captain if u want

R3Z0N
28-07-09, 11:24 PM
lulz where do i sign up?

hasanJ
28-07-09, 11:26 PM
^ ask around get 6-7 guyz and post on MBL Forums
if ur not registered there then post ur team here and ill post it on MBL for u

R3Z0N
28-07-09, 11:28 PM
I signed up there, but never got a confirmation email... the thing is i wanna join the clan (n00bsftw) not create my own yet... so what shall i do now?

hasanJ
28-07-09, 11:31 PM
hmm need Beloshi to round up the remaining n00bsFTW for u then

Shyber
28-07-09, 11:31 PM
Well, for Killzone2 we have a HUUUUUGE clan of 30 members or so. They play on daily basis with the leader and officers and the best performers get to play the tournies and clan matches that are mostly scheduled on weekends.

We can do something similar for TF2 but unlike KZ2, creating dedicated games in PG vs PG fashion is gonna be pretty difficult. wheels, hasan, you guys can do something about it or will be making your picks from MBL daily games?

hasanJ
28-07-09, 11:36 PM
^ MBL Games for now man

we got a lot of Clan already and a lot of competition
apart from PG there r

Assassins
Spartans
JDL J
JDL D
MOW
OMD
WOW
n00bsFTW <-- can be revived

so ppl have a lot of options to join Clans and play matches

BeLoShI
28-07-09, 11:49 PM
We were just Left with Omer and he is joining another clan as well. I have already disbanded the clan as most of my clan members are part of [PG] now.

As of any1 interested to revive [n00bsFTW] he is welcome to do it so we are here to help them out as well. As in our New comer days we were helped by lots of TF2ers.

Usman.h left the clan in bw the league so he cant join the n00bsFTW but I can convince Omer. Fire was always there in the beginning but later on he got Personal issues :)and couldnt take part in the matches lately :) He is a good Player thou with a lot of potential i must add here if u want him to join too I will contact him abt that too.

Thug was in our team from start but never took part in any match. He later on joined MOW.

Subhan Mow^Sauds Brother was also the part of our clan but now it depends whether he want to continue or want to join another clan we cant force any1 against their will.

My 2 cents

If u want to revive [n00bsFTW] Gather the Members from here which are left out of [PG] which includes

Kensid
Rezon
Omer (Not Confirmed will talk to him)
Subhan (Will Talk to him too)

and there are lot of members out there who doesnt belong to any clan if they want they can b part of it.

Dr Evil
29-07-09, 09:11 AM
why NOOBSFTW...? make a new clan with a decent name...and still ppl will help you making the clan. Actually infact technically NOOBFTW was my clan :P Beloshi knows tat :D, Our clan SPARTANS aim was to accomodate every player who is intending to play tf2, and surely we did that. When i asked Beloshi my aim was to make a 3rd SPARTANS team but admins didnt allowed me to make another team. So, i made Beloshi CL and SUmmer Syed Captain. and gave them a couple of players.

What is most important for a clan is that you stick with it...not like LOTA's (e.g: WHEELS :P his clans: Assassins, Spartans, PG)
So, if ur loyal to ur clan only then join a clan. I was a mohaa freak and was one of the best players of Isb Mohaa Gaming community. When i came online I joined LORDS, which was a noob clan tat i didnt knew. But i sticked wid it, i made it stronger. I had options of leaving clan and joining stronger clan but i didnt opted for it coz for me its ur loyalty to ur team members and ur clan.

SO, if u really wanna be in a clan then first make up ur mind and then either make ur own clan and find for more players or Improve ur game and wait for some one to invite u to ur clan.

w00t
29-07-09, 09:40 AM
(e.g: WHEELS http://www.pakgamers.com/forums/../images/smilies/tongue.gif his clans: Assassins, Spartans, PG)

oh... oh.... you forgot xD|Bhao :lol:

Dr Evil
29-07-09, 11:53 AM
haan i forgot tat as well...see he is a UNIVERSAL LOTA :P any one can use em :P

hasanJ
29-07-09, 01:43 PM
(e.g: WHEELS http://www.pakgamers.com/forums/../../images/smilies/tongue.gif his clans: Assassins, Spartans, PG)

oh... oh.... you forgot xD|Bhao http://www.pakgamers.com/forums/../images/smilies/lol.gif

u also forgot CR1 WH33LS

Dr Evil
29-07-09, 02:43 PM
Cr1????? ??

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

i dedicate the following joke to PAYYA:

a guy on his first marriage night to his wife: tumhara kisi or k sath affair tu nai
wife: nai nai kisi k sath nai...
husband: Phir jao ma tumhey taalaak deta ho...Jo aurat kisi or ki na ho saki wo meri kya ho gii :P

(no offence wheelee boy)

hasanJ
29-07-09, 03:03 PM
Cr1????? ??

u dont remember the first MBL Tourney?

47 created a Clan CR1 and wheels and shyber were in it
i came back to TF2 after a month and wheels told me gtfo noob i aint taking u in CR1 <_<

so Rugal asked me to join Assassins ^_^

Gangsta1
29-07-09, 05:35 PM
0k bEl0shi may i join ur clan ?
if u allow me ? <NoobFtw> ??

Dr Evil
29-07-09, 05:41 PM
oh haan....i remember...OMG...WHEELS is the best LOTA of tf2 history :P

BeLoShI
29-07-09, 06:26 PM
0k bEl0shi may i join ur clan ?
if u allow me ? <NoobFtw> ??

Oh yeah forgot abt u.

Guys meet my nephew he is also a n00b and trying hard to become a good Player.

U R in Buoy.

Revive the n00bsFTW or if want to change the name go ahead make a new one. There are lots of players Interested to Play with the new clan.

Gangsta1
29-07-09, 09:43 PM
thats gr8.. then i will make maa own Clan...

if s0meb0dy wana join then c0me an j0in ??

Clan Name: n00bsFTW change 2: {Corruption Of Society} =P
Clan Tag: [CoS]

BeLoShI
30-07-09, 01:50 AM
thats gr8.. then i will make maa own Clan...

if s0meb0dy wana join then c0me an j0in ??

Clan Name: n00bsFTW change 2: {Corruption Of Society} =P
Clan Tag: [CoS]

Not so fast hold it. THe Old n00bsFTW is still alive u are in that clan I will try to put up the members all along.

Omer

Rezon

Gangsta1

These are the members Omer is the old member.

R3Z0N
30-07-09, 02:20 AM
No name changing please, you lose all your stats that way, im ok with n00bsftw

Gangsta1
30-07-09, 01:34 PM
ok ok... =P lolx.

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

we will r0ck the n00bftw... inshallah =P

BeLoShI
01-08-09, 02:32 AM
^ Its [n00bsFTW] not n00bFTW

Make it ur tag and remember it for Future :8

Ok guys I Need to make an important anncouncement as n00bsFTW is still intact with the new team members so we will help them to register in tourneys but I need players to register themselves here at PG in this Thread so far only few members I found.

1/ Rezon

2/ Kensid (Confirm if u want to b the part of clan)

3/Gangsta1

4/ Omer (The old member and still the member of n00bsFTW, has a pretty good tourney match Experience now.)

5/ Firebender he is not coming online from quiet sometime now.

I need 3 to 4 More players for the rooster so come forward and register ur self if u want to play for n00bsFTW. A clan for the Newbees of PG who loves TF2 :)

Dr Evil
01-08-09, 10:38 AM
u cant find newbees here....try looking in game.

Gangsta1
01-08-09, 06:30 PM
yeah we will try finding in servers ;)

omer1994
05-08-09, 06:06 PM
first thing o.m.d ne experience players lay lie hein...server mein kuch nae plyers aae thein woh wow mein chale gein ab wow aur mow ke players same sp1 aur sp2 ke tarha if u remember sp1 and sp2 there was 2 clan of sp aur players aik hii thein jo donno clan mein thein....and leave firebender kuyn usne shaed tf2 chor dii hein..AND THIS CLAN NOOBSFTW AIK SE BARRRR KE AIK NAMOONA HEIN IS MEIN MEIN MSG KARTA HOO KE MUJHE ADD KARO MEIN RAJA SE BAAT KARKE WOW KE SATH MATCH RAKHOO TAKE PLYERS KA PATA CHALE KESE HEIN LEAGUE MEIN JANE LAIK HEIN YA NAHI BUT MUJHE LAGTA HEIN UNKO MSG PARHNA NAHI AATA MEIN 20 MSG KARTA HOO SAB KO JAB WOH ONLINE HOTE HEIN SIRF GANSTA1 REPLY KARTA HEIN LIKAN FAIDA NAHI 2 PLAYERS KHA KA MATCH KHELE GEIN...I REQUEST ALL OF U TO DECIDE NOOBSFTW CAPTAIN AND GET SUM GOOD PLAYERS IN NOOBSFTW....

talalthegreat
05-08-09, 06:23 PM
If there is a noob clan can I join?

omer1994
05-08-09, 06:29 PM
u can if u want to join...........

BeLoShI
05-08-09, 08:17 PM
See here is another Addition I think I need to talk with Hasan J about the Captaincy Issue of n00bsFTW and some More players. :)