PDA

View Full Version : Web Design I am working on, is it worth?

UmarIrshad
06-07-09, 12:40 AM
Ok guys, here's a web interface of an afghani tv channel "Noor TV", just wanted some suggestions, and wanna know whether its worth enuf??? Here's the screenshot of the design still in process and in its initial stages so do let me know what you guys think and what sort of changes should I make... Please note that the logo hasn't been made by me, it is the property of NTV. And donot copy paste this screenshot as its still in process :D

http://i40.tinypic.com/15rbotj.png

moazzam2k
06-07-09, 05:00 PM
I think it would look better something like this. :)
http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq37/moazzamabdullah/layout2.png

SpEeDyZ
06-07-09, 10:19 PM
the nav buttons are too big :)

UmarIrshad
06-07-09, 10:31 PM
@ moazzam2k... man nice idea dood :) thanks.

@ SpEeDyZ... yeah mate, I know... actually didn't work on it past couple of days... very much busy with weddings, parties, transformers 2 :D will start when I get enuf time to.

Thanks

JAYZZY
07-07-09, 11:54 AM
All in all i loved the style man
Good work

evilx
13-07-09, 01:53 AM
I suggest making the nav buttons a bit smaller and have a smaller text size.... You could make it a rollover if you wish as well....Other than that its a nice simple design... There is still a lot you could do! :)...Good try!

daniyal7
13-07-09, 02:18 AM
It looks really nice actually, keep it up :)

UmarIrshad
14-07-09, 12:23 AM
Well guys, actually, this is for display purpose only, and after it's completed it will be given to the guy who gave me this assignment. As this is my first design ever, I told him that I will first make a design and layout (unpolished) and if it's worth, I will add some real nice effects and then hand it over...

As I am not well, so haven't yet re-started the work on it, but I have got a time of 1 more month, will complete it and will hand it over.

Thanks for all the comments.

---------- Post added at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 AM ----------

I suggest making the nav buttons a bit smaller and have a smaller text size.... You could make it a rollover if you wish as well....Other than that its a nice simple design... There is still a lot you could do! :)...Good try!
Thanks mate, actually I wasn't really able to undestand what font size will actually suit it.

evilx
14-07-09, 11:33 AM
I like your first picture better.... Use those nav buttons but add a bit more depth to it... Add a INNER SHADOW on a 90 deg angle... It'll look a bit better :)...

Any help you need feel free to ask =)