PDA

View Full Version : Punjab Food Authority: Best Page To Follow For Food Inspection In Punjab

DarkLordMalik
26-07-15, 01:31 PM
Seriously, this is a great page and a great effort done in Punjab. AFAIK, the main person behind this is Ayesha Mumtaz and she has inspected and fined/sealed a lot of restaurants including some major Fast Food outlets like Fatburger, Gloria Jeans and even Four Star Hotels like Avari Hotel and Pearl Continental. It is truly shocking how even these top-tier hotels are selling spoiled food or expired items.

Please like this page and share your stories from any of the banned/inspected joints, if you have any.

I mean seriously, their efforts should be appreciated. They got the official Fatburger Pakistan page to respond to the claims of the inspection by PFA.

https://www.facebook.com/FatBurgerPK/posts/302042503253353

Like and share this page as much as you can. We need more stuff like this, and in ever province.

https://www.facebook.com/PunjabFoodAuthority?fref=ts

Radical
26-07-15, 01:43 PM
Good GOD! That is disgusting!!!

Whatever happened to the good ol' culture of preparin' your own food & going on picnics/camping? :crazy:

These days everyone is so~ busy they will rather just eat shit & die, I guess.

Ottoman
26-07-15, 08:05 PM
Yup. I've been following the page for a few years, in fact ever since @Ranger Taffles (http://www.pakgamers.com/forums/member.php?u=11904) introduced me to it. They're doing good work. Have sealed and fined a lot of renowned eateries/bakeries in Lahore.

They only appear to be limited to Lahore though. It's a provincial institution and should have a presence in every major city, at the very least.

murtaza12
26-07-15, 10:14 PM
Ottoman I believe there was one incident in Faisalabad as well, where a restaurant was sealed.

Aside from that, I was genuinely surprised that PC would be doing shit like that!

Sent from my Xperia Z2 using Tapatalk

Khawaja
26-07-15, 10:41 PM
The good thing is that the influence has spread to the nearby cities as well, renowned restaurants/food joints have been sealed in faisalabad as well. Disgusting kitchens.

Oh and an update regarding Fatburger, the franchise should have been opened next week but head office (in US I guessed) has sent a team and announced that the franchise would not open until it reaches their standard.

hassandx
26-07-15, 10:50 PM
This is going on in peshawar too. Kfc and pizza hut are closed in peshawar and their managers sent to jail.

manigamer
27-07-15, 03:06 PM
The good thing is that the influence has spread to the nearby cities as well, renowned restaurants/food joints have been sealed in faisalabad as well. Disgusting kitchens.

Oh and an update regarding Fatburger, the franchise should have been opened next week but head office (in US I guessed) has sent a team and announced that the franchise would not open until it reaches their standard.

ohh how much more do i need to wait for fatburger to reopen :(

Khawaja
27-07-15, 03:14 PM
ohh how much more do i need to wait for fatburger to reopen :(
No idea. It all depends on their team.

BTW has its taste improved, the only time I had it was on its opening?

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Tapatalk

LiV3 WiR3
27-07-15, 08:49 PM
I've been following them for a while now, Highly respect their efforts for exposing some BIG cats of food industry!
I threw away some kulfis yesterday after seeing how they're made at their page. Never eating a Kulfi again!

DarkLordMalik
27-07-15, 11:59 PM
I will just leave this here :tv: :tv:

https://www.facebook.com/lahorerestaurant2015?sk=timeline&app_data

manigamer
28-07-15, 12:16 AM
No idea. It all depends on their team.

BTW has its taste improved, the only time I had it was on its opening?

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Tapatalk

it's OPENED yes :) i was passing by it tonight and it was open :)

HAMMER of THOR
29-07-15, 01:32 AM
join the group "foodies r us" and be updated all the time

Shary Bhallu TC
29-07-15, 01:59 AM
They only appear to be limited to Lahore though. It's a provincial institution and should have a presence in every major city, at the very least.

Maybe restaurants in other cities aren't as filthy as those in Lahore. Kappa

syedfarazahmed
29-07-15, 03:58 AM
sab asai chal rha hai bhai kabhi test karwa lo Karachi ke Restaurants ka Lahore se buri halat mile gi.

StrikerX
29-07-15, 04:11 AM
I threw away some kulfis yesterday after seeing how they're made at their page. Never eating a Kulfi again!

But...but...but... they're so gooood :C :crazy:

manigamer
29-07-15, 02:38 PM

peopke actually DIED eating bad food in karachi :( the whole doctor family and those bad burgers remember

MonoQ
29-07-15, 02:41 PM
welll.considering the age of death being the lowest here..i do believe they are doing a tremendous job..cuz japanese / chinese log frogs snakes kha k b they live a longer healthier life :S.
but anyways..latest is that the restaurant association had their protests against PFA lately..over the raids ..

Khawaja
05-08-15, 03:28 PM
Did you guys see the Shezan factory they sealed? I mean the pickle they were selling and making was DISGUSTING!

manigamer
06-08-15, 12:18 AM
yeah saw LOL the pickle side has been sealed ! eww

Innceptionist
06-08-15, 02:59 PM
After these recent news of sealing of famous fast food and other restaurants, I don't feel like dining outside now. It's a shame that they're grasping thousands of rupees for spoiled, expired and even haram food. Unhygienic and disgusting kitchens make me vomit.

StrikerX
11-08-15, 06:12 PM
Hahahah puri food street sealed except Savour, Rahat chaklala sealed, Bread n butter sealed, Tehzeeb's kitchen area sealed (commercial market), Bamboo sealed xD XD
Ottoman opethian Lord Ammar

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.facebook.com/dcorawalpindi