Yet again, another update is set to que for Watch Dogs 2 aimed at bringing new content and fix the old bug issues. This time around the update 1.08 will lay the foundation for upcoming T-Bone DLC content, introduce new features for Watch Dogs 2. The update will be out later this week.
See also: Watch Dogs 2 PC Players 61% less than first watch Dogs
Let me break it down to you, enlisting the new features below:
• Replay Missions
• Enemy Weapons
• Hacker Level
• Select Difficulty Level
With the upcoming Replay Missions feature, Players will get to redo their favorite missions once again without going through the hectic process of replaying the story mode. Players also can execute the already played mission with a different approach example: stealth, assault, gadget use only.
Enemy Weapons is all DedSec ever wanted, yes, Marcus has now blueprints to make enemy weapons through printing feature from 3D printer. Go gringo on enemies my friend.
Hacker level shows a display the player’s level on Marcus’ phone. You can see or compare your current hacking level with friends or strangers online while playing multiplayer.
Select Difficulty level, Just in case if you feel going all easy in Watch Dogs 2 world, consider yourself a challenge, Yes, you can now select the difficulty level to match your skills in the game. This prompt is asked if from now in while starting new game or it can also be changed from pause menu later at any instant of the game.
These were four bulky noticeably patch notes, although there are few minor changes also, listed below:
Before the download is started:
• The target can no longer automatically profile the hacker or their RC.
• For the target player, in NetHack, the hacker’s RC is displayed as a neutral-colored object (instead of red).
• If the target does an action that reveals the presence of a hacker in their game the search zone is now 3 times bigger.
• To help the hacker to initiate the download while the target is moving in a vehicle, the hacker can now hold the hack button on the target for a distance up to 120m.
During the download:
• Fixed an issue where the target’s name would be visible without having a line of sight on them.
• Fixed issues in NetHack that (in some situations) allowed the target to see civilians/hacker through the walls.
• To reduce accidental detection:
• In NetHack, for the target, a small delay has been added before showing the identity of the person being targeted.
• In NetHack, for the target, the targeting angle was reduced.
• Enemy player’s RC can no longer be profiled through walls.
• The red targeting line displayed between the enemy and their RC only appears when the RC is profiled, instead of just by targeting it.
• The hacker is warned when their RC is profiled: “RC WAS DETECTED: Your position has been revealed!”
Hacker rewards: You’ll be rewarded based on the percentage of download completed, and you’ll get extra rewards if you escape. This also means that if your target disconnects or quits, you’ll still get some reward.
Exploit: Fixed an exploit where the player could not be seen while in the water using the Nethack vision.
Bug: Fixed an issue where the media player song would still play in Nudle Map while being invaded by another player, creating an exploit that allowed you to better identify when you’re being invaded.
Bug: Fixed an exploit where the side activities icons would disappear from the world map if a player was being invaded.
For more details, check out patch notes.
What you think about the update piling up one after another. Is the game getting better at each recurring update? Or are the updates aimed at removing the bugs only? Let us know in comments below.