After receiving a huge number of entries and shortlisting them down to TOP 5 ( @GrunT, @Optimus, (@Mohsin029) Mohsin, (@MHamzaAlam) Hamza and ( @wahabxada ) Wahab), we have settled down to our winner and the PG – Community has spoken – So we have to thank you all, everyone who participated and people who spread the word.
So this is the final tally :
So hearty congratulations to (@MHamzaAlam) Hamza Alam with 175 points, a truly fantastic quad screen setup, a monster PC, understated and warm lighting and gorgeous cable management – I am sure alot of PG community members will like a breakdown video or a write-up regarding the setup.
The spec sheet :
- PC CPU – Intel Core i7-6700
- MOBO- Gigabyte z170 – Gaming 7
- RAM – 16gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4
- GPU – Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970
- HDD – 1TB Seagate Barracuda + 2TB Seagate Barracuda
- SSD – Kingston SSD Now 120GB
- PSU – Corsair CX650M CASE – Corsair Air 540
- SCREENS 23″ Apple Cinema Display FHD (Center Monitor) ,
24″ HP Z24n FHD (Both Ends) ,
40″ Samsung KU7000 4K (TV)
- PERIPHERALS KEYBOARD – Bloody B820R MOUSE – Logitech G600
- HEADPHONES – Turtlebeach Stealth 520
- PS4 controller
- LAPTOP Macbook Pro – 2016 edition (non-touch bar)
Some more shots of the setup in full glory
We will be hosting a bunch of more contests and competitions in near future, so stay tuned to those.
Infact the – Build the best Setup under 80K is about to start very soon, and there are 3 truly MASSIVE
announcements incoming aswell..!!