Record Videos Directly From a Computer Screen with Movavi Screen Capture Studio
Although you may not have given much thought to recording videos from your computer screen in the past, it is actually far more invaluable than you realize – and more and more people are starting to take advantage of it every day. Not only is screen capture widely used to create various guides and tutorials, but it also often is used to save Skype calls, record in-game footage, grab online streaming videos, and much more.
Assuming any of those things interest you then the first thing you need is the right software. On that front you won’t go wrong by choosing Movavi Screen Capture Studio as it will give you an easy way to record videos directly off your screen, and also provide you with a considerable number of additional features that will let you tweak and edit your video.
How to Start Recording Your Screen
Part of the advantage of using Movavi Screen Capture Studio is in how painless it makes it to carry out screen video capture. Essentially the only steps you need to take to get started are to:
- Launch the software.
- Set the capture frame to encompass the area that you want to record by resizing and positioning the frame on screen or using the presets in the dropdown menu.
- Choose the audio source by making sure the speaker icon has a green check if you want to record the system audio, or the microphone icon has a check if you want to record from a microphone (or both).
- Click ‘REC’ when you are ready and the recording will commence after five seconds.
- Click ‘Stop’ when you’re done or use the timer to set a duration by clicking on the ‘alarm clock’ icon.
- Click ‘Save’ to save your video.
By following these steps you will be able to start recording almost as soon as you first launch Movavi Screen Capture Studio. If you want you can also play around with some of its other options that will give you more control over your recording. In particular you may want to set the frame rate to up to 60 frames per second for the smoothest video playback, or to less than that if you want to make sure the video file isn’t too large.
Additionally Movavi Screen Capture Studio also has an option that will help you to record any keyboard and mouse actions that are performed. For keyboard actions it accomplishes this by displaying any keys that are pressed on screen and in the capture frame so that they are recorded. On the other hand for mouse actions you can choose to highlight the cursor with various colors so that it is more visible, and also set up a custom ‘click’ sound that is more audible.
It may also be a good idea to use the hotkeys in Movavi Screen Capture Studio to make it more convenient to manage the recording. And on top of that you can take screenshots while the recording is ongoing as well in case you need them to use as preview shots, or thumbnails.
Edit and Produce Professional-Looking Videos
By this juncture it should be clear just how much control Movavi Screen Capture Studio will afford you, but that is really just the start. The true power of the features in the software will be more apparent after you’ve finished recording and begin to access its editing features.
Simply put Movavi Screen Capture Studio comes with a comprehensive array of editing features that will let you edit, tweak and improve your video on many different fronts. With these features you will be able to take the raw footage that you’ve recorded and transform it into a professional-looking video.
Some of the ways in which you can use the features in Movavi Screen Capture Studio to edit your video are by performing tasks such as:
- Trimming out any unwanted parts from your videos by cutting it into segments to isolate and subsequently delete the portions you don’t need.
- Arranging video segments in the sequence that you want them to appear by dragging them into place.
- Enhancing the quality of your video by manually adjusting the color settings or using the automated enhancement features to do so in a single click.
- Insert text fields and customizing their style and appearance to create unique-looking captions, watermarks, titles, subtitles, or anything else.
- Apply various types of filters and special effects to alter the visual appearance of your videos and give it a distinct look.
- Include additional audio tracks containing background music or a voiceover narration.
All those features should allow you to make sure that your video turns out precisely the way in which you envisioned it. When you are finally satisfied and decide to save your video you can take advantage of the presets available to automatically optimize it for a particular device or platform of your choosing.
Overall it should be clear that Movavi Screen Capture Studio is a class apart in more ways than one. Because of its user-friendly approach as well as its powerful features there is really very little that you won’t be able to do using it. Even if you are completely new to video creation and have little or no experience editing videos that shouldn’t be a problem at all, and it will probably only take you a couple of minutes to figure out how to use its features.
At the end of the day regardless of whether you’re looking for a quick way to record your screen or something to help you create professional-looking video content – Movavi Screen Capture Studio is more than capable of both. That versatility will definitely prove to be a big advantage, as it will allow you to be as flexible as you need to be in any given situation. Of course the best way to see just how useful it can be is to jump right in and give it a try.
Disclaimer : This is a sponsored post.