Avoid Being Walked Over
Planetary Boss Arena (3v3 mp,tps,ctf)
Storm of the Imperial Sanctum (DOTA map for Starcraft 2)
Poke the Ultralisk (ok,this one's name caught my eye n i had to post this )
The Space Maze
Heroic Defender vs The Evil Swarm
Space_Invaders The Space stations
Dont touch the zergling
Dodge the explosion
Baneling Sweeper (yup,minesweeper's back XD)
Nuke the Speedling
- Supply Depot Tetris w/ Multiplayer -This is supply depot tetris. The rules are simple. Blocks will drop and you need to manipulate them to complete lines of 10 blocks.
- Bomberman Classic – A bomberman clone. Place bombs (which explode in 4 directions), collect powerups, and destroy every opponent.
- ChessCraft – Chess game in SC2, with fully supported feature as a standalone game.
- Bumper Cars – The objective is to bump other players out of the ring – Up to 4 Player
- SCV Football – SCV Rugby Australia v New Zealand first team to get 56 points / 8 touch downs wins the game
- CardCraft SC – You start with a Deckmaster, create decks of 32-64 cards having normal cards with a maximum of 3 per cardtype.
- TronCraft – A tribute to the old classic, Tron. The map is mostly made for multiplayer since it’s only fun with an actual opponent.
- Vuvuzela Frenzy! – Take on the role as a protector of the sound environment and dish out a cold serving of whoop ass on anyone trying to use a vuvuzela.
Tech demos and videos:
- Final Fantasy 0.2 – Final Fantasy combat brought to SC2
- Ruins (Starcraft 2 zombie shooter map) - Third-person shooter tech demo via gm3r.com
- StarCraft 2 Beta Map: Wacky Race v1 – Mario Kart inspired SC2 Map
- Extended Starcraft 2 First Person Shooter Demo – SC2 FPS proof of concept via arstechnica
- Diablo Tristram village RPG Sc2 – Diablo 2 inside starcraft 2 video via
- Starcraft 2 Beta (Diablo User Interface) -
- AC130K Mod – Arcade style shooter
- StarCraft 2 WoW Mod – World of Warcraft ported to the SC2 engine
- StarCraft II Galaxy Editor: The Lava Swarm – Player-made single player campaign featuring custom maps, dialogue, units, objectives and scripting
- Fallout 3 StarCraft 2 Mod
- Crush Company – The Last Hope – Custom Map that tries to simulate old Beat’Em Up arcade games like Double Dragon and Golden Axe. Video
- Reaper – StarCraft II Sidescroller
- Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty Map Pack - Twenty Campaign, Multiplayer, Base Defence, Tower Defence, Hero Arena and Miscellaneous maps
- Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty Map Pack #2 – Twenty Multiplayer and Miscellaneous maps
- TowerDefMod.SC2Mod – Adds a Tower builder unit and some towers
- Resident Overmind 4 – Played just like the old Resident Evil titles. WASD-controlled character, no mouse required. Video
More Starcraft 2 Custom maps here (Will add them soon)
How to play Custom Maps:
-Open Galaxy Editor
-In 'File' tab click on "Test Map" (Alt+F9)
For Legit players,they just have to search for them in Battle.net (probably in-game)