I am:
      Busy

Steam ID: Str1k3rX
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      14.29%
      Lv. Percent
      32.97%
      And by looking at the difference in price between the two internationally ($30+-), EXT 7 would be 2-4k expensive than P8Z68 Deluxe, depends on what price the mobo ends up with yasir bhai with all the custom and shit .

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Devilish

PSN ID: muhd86
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      57.63%
      wonder where this dicussion is going to --- why are u even comparing or puting in ASUS ROG mobos --- leave them out of it -- coz 1...they are not in the league price wise ----
      2ndly if the gen 7 is priced right -- then i think its excellet value for money and will be a good mobo for both over clockers and non ---ppl who want the best of both worlds but at a good price ---

------------

rog mobos are expensive and will always be expensive --they have there own market --

@ alien --why not give 1 gen7 to afq so he can review in detail --- so most of the questions can be answered

Nikkon:-D7100 WITH 18-135MM / 50mm / 35mm & 70-200 /28-105 d

Devilz Mafia

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      67.23%
      Quote Originally Posted by The Avenger View Post
      @ alien --why not give 1 gen7 to afq so he can review in detail --- so most of the questions can be answered
      What's the need, when these Official and great websites have already done it for us :

ASRock Z68 Extreme7 Gen3 Intel Z68 Motherboard Review :: TweakTown USA Edition

ASRock Z68 Extreme 7 Gen 3 LGA1155 ATX Motherboard Review | Futurelooks

ASRock Z68 Extreme 7 Gen 3 LGA 1155 Motherboard Review | PC Perspective

ASRock Z68 Extreme7 Gen3 Intel Motherboard | TechwareLabs

PG Addict

I am:
      Busy

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      65.33%
      OK Bro but i write that after your comprehensive replies.Otherwise i will select from the boards mentioned in the thread above.
      Quote Originally Posted by Ali Man View Post
      Then you should have made this thread after two months :P. (Anyhow after two month's, your best choice would then be to go for the next GEN of Z77 motherboards).

Baba Yaga

I am:
      Angry

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      87.23%
      Quote Originally Posted by The Avenger View Post
      wonder where this dicussion is going to --- why are u even comparing or puting in ASUS ROG mobos --- leave them out of it -- coz 1...they are not in the league price wise ----
      2ndly if the gen 7 is priced right -- then i think its excellet value for money and will be a good mobo for both over clockers and non ---ppl who want the best of both worlds but at a good price ---

------------

rog mobos are expensive and will always be expensive --they have there own market --
      Aray bhai do you even read other's replies properly? And just FYI, it's EXT7 (Extreme7) not GEN7

Neither of use is comparing ROG motherboard because of some obvious reasons.

And you're right, this is the price which matters to most of us, not those extra features. Deluxe is a flagship motherboard from Asus, Extreme7 from ASRock, and that's just that. If the price difference is more than 5k, then sorry my friend one who's little low on budget but yet plans to do 2-way SLI only in near future then, video outputs + 3-way SLI doesn't worth it. That is what we're discussing here..

Take care all.
      "There is no power on earth that can undo Pakistan." - Muhammad Ali Jinnah