In the 10ft pole We Trust™
As expected, gains are obviously there. Thanks for these benches.
this game may as well be the new crysis in terms of power hunger but much better imo in terms of coding!
Mafia II Demo PhysX fix - PhysX System Software 9.10.0513
As you are certainly aware, a playable demo version of the upcoming game Mafia2, featuring NVIDIA PhysX, was released yesterday. Because of unexpected issues with the installer of the PhysX System Software (v 9.10.0512), GPU accelerated PhysX was not working on some systems, resulting in PhysX only running on the CPU at lower framerates. NVIDIA have now posted an updated PhysX System Software which fixes these problems.
2K is also working on an auto-update patch for the demo, which comes via Steam and which should be available shortly too.
- Includes the latest PhysX runtime builds to support all released PhysX content.
- Changes & fixed issues in this release
- Fixes a bug that prevented PhysX from being accelerated on Optimus PCs.
- Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on all GeForce 8-series, 9-series, 100-series, 200-series, 300-series and 400-series GPUs with a minimum of 256MB dedicated graphics memory and 32 CUDA cores. Note: Some applications may have higher minimum requirements.
- Experience GPU PhysX acceleration in many games and demos, some of which are highlighted in PowerPack downloads here.
- Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on GeForce via CUDA 3.0 for SDK versions 2.7.1, 2.7.3, 2.7.4, 2.7.5, 2.7.6, 2.8.0, 2.8.1 and 2.8.3 (requires graphics driver v196.21 or later).
- Supports control of your GPU PhysX configuration from the NVIDIA display driver control panel. (Requires graphics driver v196.21 or later).
- AGEIA PhysX processors users should use and install older PhysX system software such as version 8.09.04. Note – AGEIA PPU acceleration support for 2.8.1 SDK or earlier, and Windows Vista and Windows XP only.
- Bug fixes for Mafia 2
Products supported are GeForce 400-series, 300-series, 200-series, 100-series, 9-series, and 8-series GPUs (with minimum of 32 cores and a minimum of 256MB dedicated graphics memory)
It’s available for download here
@FERRARI, brother i tried it, but found that i cannot select 9600GT as Physx card, because Physx mod does not support this version, then i used the mod's supported Physx software which picked 9600 GT as dedicated Physx card,
waiting for an updated "Mod" for this Physx software version
yes, will try it with only GTX275 (without 9600 GT)
Last edited by Voodoo; 13-08-10 at 10:35 AM.
Retired PG Staff
oh nice usman bhai
physX make a good difference with low and medium settings
yes brother, the difference at high Physx might be significant with at lease GTS 250 as a Physx card,
however, 9600GT did nice job at Medium Physx, 14 fps improvement @ 1920x1080, which is excellent
usman bhai version 1.4 of the mod is avaliable , which version are u using .
the same version that you have mentioned, it does not support Physx software which is mentioned above by FERRARI
Originally Posted by muhd86
nice results there, so with GTX 275+high physx + GTS 250, can u achieve 50 fps ?
All times are GMT +5. The time now is 01:47 PM.
Back to Top
Copyright © 2013 PakGamers. All rights reserved.
A part of Avid Media Network Pvt. Ltd.