Overclocking on intel Motherboard is also possible. But risky aswell.(only for LGA775)
What You need:
Setfsb :For OverClocking
CPU-Z :For Monitoring OverClocking
Aid64 Extremes :For Checking Stability of OverClocking and Monitoring Temperature
How to Find PLL
1. Open your PC Case Side Panel
2. Search for IC like this and write Code Written on it (you will find it near Intel Graphics Media Accelerator GMA)
Its a Intel DG41RQ PLL. You have to find your
Here We Go.
1. Turn On your PC
2. Open Aid64 extreme > Tools> System Stability Test> Start
3. Open CPU-Z and check your Multiplier and Bus Speed (mine was 10.5 Multiplier and 266.7 Bus Speed)
Multiply both Values and you will have your CPU Speed
4. Close Aid64 extreme.
5. Open SetFSB
6. Choose your Clock Generator(PLL) you found before and Click GetFSB.(DG41RQ Pll is Cv186-2APAG which was not in List, So i Selected CV184-2APAG
because it was near to mine. It only showed Overclock in CPU-Z but no performance Increment.So i Selected CV183APAG
7. Now Increase Upper Scroll bar and See FSB increment and then Click on Set FSB .(Increase FSB by 20, Check Stability, IF Stable then Increase more and again check Stability) I increased From 266 to 286
8. Open CPU-Z to check OverClocking
9. Run Aid64 extreme and run Stability Test for as long as possible(minimum 1 hour)
Now Re-Run WEI rating and you will Find Increase in it. (my cpu rating goes to 6.4 from 6.2 by increasing speed from 2.8 to 3.0 or 266 to 286)
Special Thanks Goes to Muhammad Faraz for his help and Support in this regard.
If you have any Question, Please Feel Free to Ask me.