Gaming System for Sale! Everything goes.
Details and prices as follows:
- Foxconn P43A-S
- Chipset: P-43
- Cross-fire enabled (x16, x4)
- Processors supported: Intel Core 2 Quad, Core 2 Extreme, Core 2 Duo, Dual-Core (LGA775), supports 45nm processors
- RAM: DDR2, slots: 4, dual-channel: yes, speeds: 1066(oc)/800/667 MHz, max: 16GB
- 2* PCI-e 2.0 x16, 1* PCIe2.0 x1, 3* PCI
- 1* ATA133, 2*1394a, 6* SATA II, 1* eSATA
- 7.1 channel Realtek on-board sound
- Details: http://www.foxconnchannel.com/Produc...U=en-us0000396
- Comes with: all accessories, no box
- Warranty: none
(both modules go together since its a dual-channel kit, will not be sold separately)
4. Graphic Card:
- HIS ATi HD4870
- Memory: 512 MB GDDR5 (256 bit)
- Core/Mem Clocks: 750/3600
- Cooler: Dual-slot
- Details: http://www.hisdigital.com/un/product2-381.shtml
- Comes with: box and accessories (DVI-to-VGA adapter, HDMI adapter, other video cables, manuals)
- Warranty: none
- Condition: excellent. fan makes a slight noise when PC boots up, but it lasts for just a couple of seconds, nothing major.
Price: Rs. SOLD/-
5. Processor Cooler:
- Sunbeam CCF (CoreContactFreezer)
- Active/Passive cooling, with the option to add a 120mm fan
- Supports LGA 775 only
A very able gaming machine, I've been playing a lot of Skyrim on this lately, finished MW3 a few weeks back. Excellent performance and temps, no issues whatsoever!
Components can be sold individually!!
Also for sale is a glass-top computer table: http://www.pakgamers.com/forums/f136...ss-top*-93151/ and Edifier M1310 2.1 Speakers: Edifier M1310 Speakers - 2.1 channel, powerful subwoofer!
Reason for selling:
Gaming on a laptop now.
Can be shipped all over Pakistan. Shipping costs and risk on buyer.
- This thread
- Email: isayed321[at]gmail[dot]com
(email with your PG username for quickest response)
Pictures (click to enlarge):