Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Some questions about PTCL.

On Training
      I am:
      ----

My Consoles
      PC , XB360 , PS Vita , 3DS

Some questions about PTCL.

Hello guys My internet is going all Sh**ty and slow 10-60 Kbp/s!
      Ok so I'm deciding to leave this connection(wateen 1mb unlimited) and buy the PTCL, but my father says it'll be even worse than wateen.
      so i was gonna ask:
      1. What is the MAX speed you can get on 4mb unlimited?
      2. Is it easy to recharge your account? Like in wateen you just enter the numbers on your dashboard.
      3. I have another option to buy an Evo Wingle seperatley for me, should I buy it or buy the broadband?
      I'm not so good in computers and stuff you know thats why I ask these questions.

PG Superstar
      I am:
      Bored

Re: Some questions about PTCL.

i can't answer your question but let me tell yo speed on ptcl not depends on packages it depends on line quality and management at your exchange ,

you better check your line quality and infrastructure at exchange before going for high speed internet
      devnull likes this.
      Where is my signature dude?

PG Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by clawboar View Post
      Hello guys My internet is going all Sh**ty and slow 10-60 Kbp/s!
      Ok so I'm deciding to leave this connection(wateen 1mb unlimited) and buy the PTCL, but my father says it'll be even worse than wateen.
      so i was gonna ask:
      1. What is the MAX speed you can get on 4mb unlimited?
      2. Is it easy to recharge your account? Like in wateen you just enter the numbers on your dashboard.
      3. I have another option to buy an Evo Wingle seperatley for me, should I buy it or buy the broadband?
      I'm not so good in computers and stuff you know thats why I ask these questions.
      with ptcl 4mb package you will get 700 kbps downloading speed sometimes more than that,and if you want to know my experience don't even think about wateen their service is too bad so don't even think it even a option,and third thing if you want to buy a evo wingle go for it because its coverage area is around whole pakistan and speed is better than all it's competitors.

PG Xtremist
      I am:
      Pensive

My Consoles
      PC
      The performance of both PTCL DSL broadband and EVO depends on the infrastructure in your locality. So it varies from area to area. The only way to know for sure is to ask people in your area who might have tried it out. Also go for a 1Mb/s connection to start with and post your line stats here. If your line is good you can upgrade to a faster connection.

CyboRg
      I am:
      Cool

My Consoles
      PC
      My PC Specs
        Monitor: Samsung 22" LED Full HD
        CPU: Intel Core i5 3570
        Cooler: Stock
        Motherboard: Gigabyte B75M-D3H
        Memory: Kingston HyperX Blu 4gbx2
        GPU: Club 3d 7870 xt Joker 2 GB
        HDD: Intel 60 GB SSD + Seagate 750 GB 7200.12 Baracuda
        Chassis: CoolerMaster K380
        PSU: Corsair VS-550
        Soundcard: Asus Xonar DX with Logitech Z506

Re: Some questions about PTCL.

Quote Originally Posted by payalsaeed View Post
      with ptcl 4mb package you will get 700 kbps downloading speed sometimes more than that,and if you want to know my experience don't even think about wateen their service is too bad so don't even think it even a option,and third thing if you want to buy a evo wingle go for it because its coverage area is around whole pakistan and speed is better than all it's competitors.
      U cannot get 700 KBps speed on 4 mb connection. On absolute best line condition, u wil get around 480-490 KBps download speed.

Sent from my A8 using Tapatalk 2

PG Rookie
      I am:
      ----

For rewinding a live program on speed faster than 32X, Press the seek button (STB model 7203) on your PTCL Smart TV remote control unit. A seek bar will appear at the lower mid area of your screen. Use the volume up/down button to rewind the program to your desired position. Press PLAY to start playing form your selected spot.

PG Rookie
      I am:
      Bored

My Consoles
      PC
      I am getting 250Kbps on 2MB.. My line is good

PG Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by DanielSevenfold View Post
      I am getting 250Kbps on 2MB.. My line is good
      with 2mbps connection that is reasonable speed this is the average speed but in early morning you can get up to 500kbps,you can improve your speed by removing all the unnecessary softwares from your computer and remove vpn kind of softwares aswell.

PG Rookie
      I am:
      Bored

My Consoles
      PC
      500kb on 2Mb??
      U mad? xD

PG Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by DanielSevenfold View Post
      500kb on 2Mb??
      U mad? xD
      i am telling you because i am getting 500kbps speed with 2mb but its not regular,in early morning time i get such speed or late night,but still PTCL is much much better than other companies in the market.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast