• Amused
  • Angry
  • Bored
  • Busy
  • Cheeky
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Devilish
  • Fine
  • Hacker
  • Happy
  • In Love
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Nerdy
  • Pensive
  • Roflol
  • Sad
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2937383940 LastLast
    Results 381 to 390 of 400
    Like Tree90Likes

    Thread: PTCL EVO WINGLE 50% DiSCOUNT FOR LIFE TIME

    1. #381
      PG Rookie
      I am:
      Cold
       

      Location
      Sarai Alamgir
      Posts
      53
      My Consoles
      PC , PS4
      My PC Specs
        Monitor: LG 700E
        CPU: intel core 2 Duo E7400
        Cooler: Intel Stock
        Motherboard: Intel DG31PR
        Memory: 3GB DDR-2
        GPU: Inno 3D 9800 GT
        HDD: WD 700GB
        Chassis: General Casing
        PSU: CM Extreme Power 500W
        Soundcard: N/A
        OS: Windows 7 64 bit + MAC OS X SNOW LEOPARD
      Quote Originally Posted by Pcsx2006 View Post
      Bro u should turn off wingle wifi as it might interfere with Router's wifi


      Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
      [QUOTE=cube;2223070]The wingke device does nit have a good wifi router as its signal drools frome 3g to 2g and it does not go back to its 3g service... rather we have to plug it in again to get it working again. So its better that you plug it in with an external wifi usb 3g router. Got itm end of your discussion brother.

      Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2[/QU

      Seems fair. Now I'll shut my mouth unless i find something new.

    2. #382
      еее BiGBOSS еее
      I am:
      Bored
       

      Location
      Tarbela Ghazi
      Posts
      2,059
      My Consoles
      PC , XB360 , PS3 , PS Vita , PS4
      My PC Specs
        Monitor: Samsung 52inch HDTV
        CPU: Intel Core i7 2600k
        Motherboard: Asus H67 (B3 REVISION) CHIPSET (LGA1155) SOUND - LAN - VGA - DDR3
        Memory: Kingston 8GB DDR3
        GPU: EVGA GTX 560Ti GDDR5 1 GB
        HDD: 2TB Westren Digital 7.2k RPM
        Soundcard: Realtek HD 7.1
        OS: Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 Build 7601

      PTCL EVO WINGLE 50% DiSCOUNT FOR LIFE TIME

      Quote Originally Posted by faninustian View Post
      But what about WiFi dropping when connected via external power source like iPhone charger. There is no other WiFi in my area
      If u have prepaid device then u can change its connection mode to 3G only while postpaid users can't change.

      Also did u updated the firmware from ptcl site?


      Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

    3. #383
      PG Xtremist
      I am:
      Fine
       

      Location
      Islamabad
      Posts
      1,342
      My Consoles
      PC

      PTCL EVO WINGLE 50% DiSCOUNT FOR LIFE TIME

      Quote Originally Posted by faninustian View Post
      But what about WiFi dropping when connected via external power source like iPhone charger. There is no other WiFi in my area
      Read my earlier post, not other wifi signals, but the electricity tht powers the wingle. Try a different outlet on another breaker
      My YouTube Channel: Game Endings

    4. #384
      PG Rookie
      I am:
      Cold
       

      Location
      Sarai Alamgir
      Posts
      53
      My Consoles
      PC , PS4
      My PC Specs
        Monitor: LG 700E
        CPU: intel core 2 Duo E7400
        Cooler: Intel Stock
        Motherboard: Intel DG31PR
        Memory: 3GB DDR-2
        GPU: Inno 3D 9800 GT
        HDD: WD 700GB
        Chassis: General Casing
        PSU: CM Extreme Power 500W
        Soundcard: N/A
        OS: Windows 7 64 bit + MAC OS X SNOW LEOPARD
      Quote Originally Posted by Pcsx2006 View Post
      If u have prepaid device then u can change its connection mode to 3G only while postpaid users can't change.

      Also did u updated the firmware from ptcl site?


      Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
      I have prepaid connection. How can I change ro 3g only?

      - - - Updated - - -

      Quote Originally Posted by Pcsx2006 View Post
      Bro u should turn off wingle wifi as it might interfere with Router's wifi


      Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
      Quote Originally Posted by ali tayyab View Post
      Read my earlier post, not other wifi signals, but the electricity tht powers the wingle. Try a different outlet on another breaker
      I have tried dufferent outlets and chargers and i found that its a matter of luck for me. Solution for me use router always and connect ti router's WiFi

    5. #385
      PG Rookie
      I am:
      Cold
       

      Location
      Sarai Alamgir
      Posts
      53
      My Consoles
      PC , PS4
      My PC Specs
        Monitor: LG 700E
        CPU: intel core 2 Duo E7400
        Cooler: Intel Stock
        Motherboard: Intel DG31PR
        Memory: 3GB DDR-2
        GPU: Inno 3D 9800 GT
        HDD: WD 700GB
        Chassis: General Casing
        PSU: CM Extreme Power 500W
        Soundcard: N/A
        OS: Windows 7 64 bit + MAC OS X SNOW LEOPARD
      Qrwtepuoyix2006;2223362]If u have prepaid device then u can change its connection mode to 3G only while postpaid users can't change.

      Also did u updated the firmware from ptcl site?


      Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

      How can i change to 3G only

    6. #386
      еее BiGBOSS еее
      I am:
      Bored
       

      Location
      Tarbela Ghazi
      Posts
      2,059
      My Consoles
      PC , XB360 , PS3 , PS Vita , PS4
      My PC Specs
        Monitor: Samsung 52inch HDTV
        CPU: Intel Core i7 2600k
        Motherboard: Asus H67 (B3 REVISION) CHIPSET (LGA1155) SOUND - LAN - VGA - DDR3
        Memory: Kingston 8GB DDR3
        GPU: EVGA GTX 560Ti GDDR5 1 GB
        HDD: 2TB Westren Digital 7.2k RPM
        Soundcard: Realtek HD 7.1
        OS: Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 Build 7601

      PTCL EVO WINGLE 50% DiSCOUNT FOR LIFE TIME

      Quote Originally Posted by faninustian View Post

      How can i change to 3G only
      Sorry for late reply
      First type in 192.168.1.1 or whatever ur wingle's IP address is then enter user name & password which is admin on both now goto settings then dial up then network and select 3G only then click on save.


      Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

    7. #387
      PG Rookie
      I am:
      Cold
       

      Location
      Sarai Alamgir
      Posts
      53
      My Consoles
      PC , PS4
      My PC Specs
        Monitor: LG 700E
        CPU: intel core 2 Duo E7400
        Cooler: Intel Stock
        Motherboard: Intel DG31PR
        Memory: 3GB DDR-2
        GPU: Inno 3D 9800 GT
        HDD: WD 700GB
        Chassis: General Casing
        PSU: CM Extreme Power 500W
        Soundcard: N/A
        OS: Windows 7 64 bit + MAC OS X SNOW LEOPARD
      Quote Originally Posted by Pcsx2006 View Post
      Sorry for late reply
      First type in 192.168.1.1 or whatever ur wingle's IP address is then enter user name & password which is admin on both now goto settings then dial up then network and select 3G only then click on save.


      Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
      There is only one option "auto"

    8. #388
      PG Xtremist
      I am:
      Cool
       

      Location
      Rawalpindi
      Posts
      3,048
      My Consoles
      PC
      Anyone wants to buy the wingle device with that happy Eid package ... I am giving it off for the same price I bought.. the signals at my area are too weak... infact it isnt weak but in my room which is in basement, the signals are of no use...

    9. #389
      Tera Hertz Ver. 2.0
      I am:
      Angry
       

      Location
      Karachi
      Posts
      329
      My Consoles
      PC , XB360 , PS3 , PS Vita

      Re: PTCL EVO WINGLE 50% DiSCOUNT FOR LIFE TIME

      I am interestedm the offer is 2500 for the device brotherm if you are interested please pm me. No hard feelings

      Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

    10. #390
      PG Xtremist
      I am:
      Cool
       

      Location
      Rawalpindi
      Posts
      3,048
      My Consoles
      PC
      Quote Originally Posted by cube View Post
      I am interestedm the offer is 2500 for the device brotherm if you are interested please pm me. No hard feelings

      Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
      zyada free na ho... Price is already mentioned... No hard feelings...

     

     
    Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2937383940 LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    All times are GMT +5. The time now is 10:44 PM.


    Back to Top Copyright й 2014 PakGamers. All rights reserved.