Post By iNF3RN0
Some Important Changes & Marketplace updates
Recently I came across a dispute between the member Faizy and PG Admin Jshak, after listening to both parties I have made the decision which might not be good for few members but here on PakGamers our main aim is to keep this community alive and in good shape, I don't care about personal differences and relationship with other PG members when it comes to make the decision related to PG.
Secondly, I also would like to clear one more thing here that whatever happen between faizy and jshak has been cleared now, this means that members can trade with confidence with both of them since both persons are old members of PG and has done sheer amount of contribution, however still PakGamers is not responsible for any kind of trade activity between any member, doesn't matter it's PG admin or a normal member, it's upto the buyer for making a buying decision.
From today i-e 21 June, 2011 Jshak will only manage the role of Global moderator, he's no longer an admin of PG, furthermore he will not manage the marketplace section as well, I personally thanks Jshak for doing so much for PG, his personal support for members is a great contribution indeed, we will always remember your contribution.
Anyway, if anyone have any queries about the marketplace you should contact these people:
- iNF3RN0: For marketplace premium subscription and for any serious issue, technical or general related to MP.
- Wajhi & Shary: for general marketplace issues, threads closing, opening, queries about the rules etc.
A new neutral moderator will be introduced soon who will take care of the marketplace section, but for now contact above three people for any MP related issues. Furthermore in case if the above three people are not available then you can contact the vice admin Shyber. Do not contact anyone else for the marketplace issues.
Lastly, since I am taking over the marketplace as a temp moderator, please keep in mind that I will not tolerate the following:
- Bulk selling: People who sell items and services on business basis, if you want to do that, you need to buy the premium subscription, also I would like to clear one more thing here that premium subscription is a way for supporting PG, because we need money in order to keep this community alive.
- Lobby Forming: I think most of the members know what it is, I don't want somone coming to me that why you banned XYZ member, he's good, he's nice and blah, the answer is simple we don't ban anyone without any reason, at least I never done that, so I will not accept that BS, if I get such a PM, I will ban both the persons, if you need to provide justification for your friend, you should be the eye withness to do so.
- Promoting your service: I will not allow anyone to promote their selling/service other than Marketplace section, recently I found that few people who are selling games and modification services go into different sections like PS3 and Xbox and type things like these: To buy this game please visit my thread or estore etc, you are not allowed to to that!
if you want to promote your selling, buy the premium subscription and put a link to your e-store in your signature, otherwise do not blame me for loosing your access permissions.
- Trader-Score: I will not change anyones trader score untill he provides a solid proof to do so, if found that someone done something wrong intentially then he will get a permanent ban.
- Irrelevant replies: I will not allow anyone posting irrelevant replies in the thread, potential buyers are only allowed to ask questions about the item or service which is for sell, and the seller is only allowed to asnwer the question, I don't want replies like: "hi buddy, best of luck with the sell", "hello love, you are selling the item for the higher price" etc and blah. If you don't want to buy something than just avoid your reply or PM the seller.
Lastly, more changes in the marketplace rules are coming, so be prepared for it, I will not allow any linearity to anyone, doesn't matter whether someone is a old member or from PG staff, everyone should stick with the rules, this includes me as well.
PS: I have no softcorner for scamers, greedy for money type guys, people who sell wrong/damage items without telling the proper condition to the buyer and for the liars.
All times are GMT +5. The time now is 03:25 PM.