Help teh NOOB.
I have Canon 550D with 18-55 lens kit and a 75-300MM Zoom Lens. I need help with Aperture, Shutter Speed, ISO and Manual Focus. Please explain how to use them?
I have some queries which are written below.
1) How can I expand the ISO to 12,800?
2) How can I shoot Slow motion videos?
3) Which Movie mode is better Pal or NTSC?
4) While recording a video, Auto-Foucus takes time to focus the object. As you all know, Tripod can not be carried everywhere, zooming sometimes shakes the camera. I would like to use the manual focus, any advise/tips and tricks will be highly appreciated.
5) What benefits will I get if I upgrade the Firmware?
6) While using the macro mode, flash pops up and fires. How can I turn off the flash in Macro Mode?
Thanks in advance!
Last edited by mindkill3r; 02-09-11 at 12:33 AM.
Same here ... lemme knew it... or google it
All times are GMT +5. The time now is 04:20 PM.