Fred Armisen dude! How could you forget him. He and Kristen Wiig are the heart and soul of the whole thing. And some of the other cast and their performances have been hilarious as well. I cant really draw comparisons with older season since I started watching this last year..
Originally Posted by omyakh
Some of the guest stars this season have been the sucketh btw.
Women,Children and Kunka first
- Chuck, amazing show keeps getting better and better BEST show on these days. 9.0/10
- Scrubs, this is the last season that i am watching, it used to be great but now is horrible. 4.0/10
- How I Met Your Mother, aka the Barney & Marshall show, these two characters keep the show fresh which would be otherwise another mediocre laugh track comedy. 6.5/10
- Big Bang Theory, decent enough show wildly overrated though....its funny at first but the only thing they do is nerdy jokes over and over and i hate sheldon's roommate the most annoying, talentless ugly git ever cast as a lead. 7.0/10
- Supernatural, my FAVORITE non-comedy show while shows like Dexter, Lost, Prison Break were my favorites at some point in time none maintained/improved on their first seasons. While Supernatural kept on building to be one of the greatest stories told on television, its final few episodes are just going to be mind blowing, i know it. 10/10
*Ratings are for current on going season only.
Last edited by devilscallmedad; 02-02-10 at 02:13 PM.
oh yeah Fred Armisen, that guy's hilarious too. Ever seen 'Parks and recreation'? Fred Armisen guest-starred as a Venezuelan delegate in one of the episodes, easily one of his best and funniest performances
Originally Posted by theDarkDisciple
^ Nope havent seen Parks and Recreation yet, although I have the first season lying around. Will check.
If you do decide to check it out don't get discouraged by the first season, it gets much better in the second season
did any one saw last episode of fringe
it was great
i m going to start watching Fringe... i hope its good....
Fringe started out quite well, but for me it slowed down a bit this season. Quality television nevertheless, do give it a shot.
These days I am watching: LOST, Supernatural, Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Chuck and Spartacus: Blood and Sand. I downloaded few episodes of "House MD" and "Scrubs" for testing and boy they were boring :S so can anyone recommend me a good comedy or action/adventure series? how about "Friends"? I see lots of people talk about the show that it was great and blah..was it really great and worth watching? I also tried heroes, watched few seasons then deleted it as it has started to made me puke!
I am missing dexter (season 5 will start after 230 days ) and prison break
All times are GMT +5. The time now is 09:49 AM.
Back to Top
Copyright © 2013 PakGamers. All rights reserved.
A part of Avid Media Network Pvt. Ltd.