iNF3RNO

I am:
      In Love

MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      76%
      I think price is a cons and casing review should include temps of pro, hdd and vga, any way review is excellent and well worded.

DL_xICEMANx

I am:
      Cool

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      10.33%
      Nice review. This case is good for hot multigpu's especially.

Overclocked
      Hardware Reviewer

I am:
      Cool

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      18.67%
      Quote Originally Posted by gesherbrum View Post
      I think price is a cons and casing review should include temps of pro, hdd and vga, any way review is excellent and well worded.
      Price isnt really a con i think. SilverStone got quality and you get what you pay for. I have been using Cooler Master ever since and belive me SilverStone got much better quality. You can feel the quality just by looking at it. Apart from quality, it even beats HAF series in terms of cooling. In some reviews it even takes out HAF X and it offers such cooling with much lower noise levels as compared to HAF series.
      A console lover is like a car enthusiast that loves the driving. A PC lover is like a car enthusiast that loves building their car as well.

PG Xtremist

I am:
      Cool

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      19.5%
      Quote Originally Posted by AFQ View Post
      Price isnt really a con i think. SilverStone got quality and you get what you pay for. I have been using Cooler Master ever since and belive me SilverStone got much better quality. You can feel the quality just by looking at it. Apart from quality, it even beats HAF series in terms of cooling. In some reviews it even takes out HAF X and it offers such cooling with much lower noise levels as compared to HAF series.
      Youre right about the quality...Excellent quality wise ....youre right about temperature its cooler than Hafx while using multi gpu's setup but cable managment of hafx is much better than this one .... Silverstone Raven is Unique....

[Assuming Direct Control]

I am:
      Roflol

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      63.87%
      Ala Review Nice

PGiversary

I am:
      Yeehaw

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      10.33%
      Excellent Review!

MBL MOD

I am:
      Busy

PSN ID: blade_2788
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      11.17%
      Great Review AFAQ! ... and the pictures are so freaking awesome.... Kudos!
      But i would disagree on it beating HAF X ... the HAF X is so much more practical... the water cooling features it offers is better and the looks on one side also... just my opinion

PG Xtremist

I am:
      Bored

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      10.33%
      @AFQ
      bro excellent review btw how do you create the effect of sharp view on desired portion of the picture while the rest portion is blurry?

Overclocked
      Hardware Reviewer

I am:
      Cool

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      18.67%
      Quote Originally Posted by blade View Post
      But i would disagree on it beating HAF X ... the HAF X is so much more practical.
      Quote Originally Posted by Jadefox View Post
      Silverstone Raven is Unique....
      What he said. HAF X is like some every day sedan and Raven is like an exclusive coupe which takes you on the drive of your life

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by FARSANG View Post
      @AFQ
      bro excellent review btw how do you create the effect of sharp view on desired portion of the picture while the rest portion is blurry?
      Thanks and you get that blurry effect with shallow DOF as in your camera.
      A console lover is like a car enthusiast that loves the driving. A PC lover is like a car enthusiast that loves building their car as well.

★★★
      PG Emeritus

I am:
      Cool

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      18.82%
      yar excellent photography yara ...
      very well illumintaed pics ... 10/10 for it as its fairly a large object to be photographed
      it shows u have the skills n EYE for it ... best of luck u have an alternative profession
      learn few softwares read some books ... attend some free workshops conducted by various artists (regularly use flickr for that and facebook groups)
      n u will be a different person with the lens
      aur han this case ... very impressive yar ... neat n clean setup ... n i love this 90 degree mobo layout ...
      only if they have added some fans under the top cover tou ANTH ventilation hote ... simple and easy
      waisay 3 HDD buss??? cant we add or put in 5.25in bay ???
      waisay do post some size comparison with cm690, haf 932 and hafx ...
      in 15k it is quite an intresting case ... but watercooling ... can it hold atleast two rads??? one at the back and one at bottom???????

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

yar excellent photography yara ...
      very well illumintaed pics ... 10/10 for it as its fairly a large object to be photographed
      it shows u have the skills n EYE for it ... best of luck u have an alternative profession
      learn few softwares read some books ... attend some free workshops conducted by various artists (regularly use flickr for that and facebook groups)
      n u will be a different person with the lens
      aur han this case ... very impressive yar ... neat n clean setup ... n i love this 90 degree mobo layout ...
      only if they have added some fans under the top cover tou ANTH ventilation hote ... simple and easy
      waisay 3 HDD buss??? cant we add or put in 5.25in bay ???
      waisay do post some size comparison with cm690, haf 932 and hafx ...
      in 15k it is quite an intresting case ... but watercooling ... can it hold atleast two rads??? one at the back and one at bottom???????

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast