• Amused
  • Angry
  • Bored
  • Busy
  • Cheeky
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Devilish
  • Fine
  • Hacker
  • Happy
  • In Love
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Nerdy
  • Pensive
  • Roflol
  • Sad
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Results 11 to 20 of 56
    Like Tree6Likes

    Thread: O Levels students, please help? Islamiat paper?

    1. #11
      nuub.
      I am:
      Starving
       

      Location
      Ankara
      Posts
      5,874
      Quote Originally Posted by Shahzal View Post
      Man you guys are making me scared of these CIE exams >,< Fuuu.

      Jokes apart.

      Are the pak studies papers easy? Cause I got raped in geography in my assessments cause I don't know anything about this country's geography.
      No. They're not. I got raped in History finals.

      My two cents:

      - Don't take Pak Studies easily.
      - Try to use multiple resource books and not rely on just one book
      - Do all three sections. Do not leave out section 3 if you're eyeing an A*.
      - Read and learn EVERY TINY little detail on the books. EACH AND EVERY detail.
      - Study real damn hard for History
      - Try and give it prematurely (i.e the O/N before your final year)
      - Your Geography should be FLAWLESS if you are aiming for an A*. Maybe even as high as 73/75 level.
      - Do the past papers atleast once for the past 6 years and get them checked from a professional/anyone who has a know how as to how the papers are marked. Anyone who has given their Olevels will also be able to mark you.

      Baki it depends on luck. I got a badass question paper while the batch before me got a paper easy as pie. Give it your best. That's my only advice.

      But don't take it lightly. That's all.

      Oh, and good luck.

    2. #12
      Parmanu Bomb
      I am:
      Stressed
       

      Location
      Karachi
      Posts
      2,734
      My Consoles
      PC
      My PC Specs
        Monitor: Fujitsu 23" LED Display
        CPU: Intel 4670K
        Cooler: CM Seidon 120V Water Cooler
        Motherboard: ASRock H87 Fatal1ty
        Memory: 8GB Corsair DDR3
        GPU: HIS 7850 2GB
        HDD: Segate 1TB + WD 320GB
        Chassis: Thermaltake Chaser A31
        PSU: Coolermaster UCP 700
        Soundcard: Builtin Audio
        OS: Windows 8.1
      btw guys I've heard that you can no longer appear from two centers, is this true ? I'm worried that I might not get good marks in Maths midterm and the school keeps scaring that they will completely privatize you if you do.

      History is hard but Geog isn't.I managed to get a A* in Pak Studies even though I only did till 1947 in History and studied Geography on the last two days.


    3. #13
      PGiversary
      I am:
      Bored
       

      Location
      Homeless
      Posts
      348
      My Consoles
      PC , XB360 , PS Vita
      Quote Originally Posted by AbbY View Post
      No. They're not. I got raped in History finals.

      My two cents:

      - Don't take Pak Studies easily.
      - Try to use multiple resource books and not rely on just one book
      - Do all three sections. Do not leave out section 3 if you're eyeing an A*.
      - Read and learn EVERY TINY little detail on the books. EACH AND EVERY detail.
      - Study real damn hard for History
      - Try and give it prematurely (i.e the O/N before your final year)
      - Your Geography should be FLAWLESS if you are aiming for an A*. Maybe even as high as 73/75 level.
      - Do the past papers atleast once for the past 6 years and get them checked from a professional/anyone who has a know how as to how the papers are marked. Anyone who has given their Olevels will also be able to mark you.

      Baki it depends on luck. I got a badass question paper while the batch before me got a paper easy as pie. Give it your best. That's my only advice.

      But don't take it lightly. That's all.

      Oh, and good luck.
      '

      Wow thanks for telling me that I'm going to get fucked >.<

      Thanks a lot :P

      Well now atleast I can start working hard from January.

      Click On Ronaldo To View My Graphics Portfolio

    4. #14
      nuub.
      I am:
      Starving
       

      Location
      Ankara
      Posts
      5,874
      Quote Originally Posted by GrunT View Post
      btw guys I've heard that you can no longer appear from two centers, is this true ? I'm worried that I might not get good marks in Maths midterm and the school keeps scaring that they will completely privatize you if you do.

      History is hard but Geog isn't.I managed to get a A* in Pak Studies even though I only did till 1947 in History and studied Geography on the last two days.
      I assure you, had you given the paper this November, it would've been a wholly different story. The June session Pakstudies paper was really easy! Especially paper1.

    5. #15
      Poondify Yourself
      I am:
      ----
       

      Location
      Kuala Lumpur
      Posts
      3,015
      My PC Specs
        Monitor: Viewsonic 20''
        CPU: Intel Core i7 3770
        Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo
        Motherboard: ASUS P8H61-M LX
        Memory: 8GB DDR3
        GPU: Sapphire HD 7870XT
        HDD: 500GB
        Chassis: Gigabyte ZE-EZ 2
        PSU: Coolermaster 500W
        OS: Windows 8
      I got A's in Pakstudies and Islamiat.

      History: Make a timeline of all the dates from Nigel Kelly. Learn them in the order. Highlight important stuff in the book, and memorize it. DO.NOT.STUDY.SECTION.C.

      Geography: A b*tch to study but the paper is usually easy.

      Islamiat: Again, highlight the important stuff and memorize it. Read the different battles as if they were stories and it'll be easy to remember. Red Spot solved past papers also helped me alot.



    6. #16
      Parmanu Bomb
      I am:
      Stressed
       

      Location
      Karachi
      Posts
      2,734
      My Consoles
      PC
      My PC Specs
        Monitor: Fujitsu 23" LED Display
        CPU: Intel 4670K
        Cooler: CM Seidon 120V Water Cooler
        Motherboard: ASRock H87 Fatal1ty
        Memory: 8GB Corsair DDR3
        GPU: HIS 7850 2GB
        HDD: Segate 1TB + WD 320GB
        Chassis: Thermaltake Chaser A31
        PSU: Coolermaster UCP 700
        Soundcard: Builtin Audio
        OS: Windows 8.1
      Quote Originally Posted by AbbY View Post
      I assure you, had you given the paper this November, it would've been a wholly different story. The June session Pakstudies paper was really easy! Especially paper1.
      I guess we got screwed in Islamiyat but got a easy Pak Studies


    7. #17
      nuub.
      I am:
      Starving
       

      Location
      Ankara
      Posts
      5,874
      Quote Originally Posted by Yasir View Post
      History: Make a timeline of all the dates from Nigel Kelly. Learn them in the order. Highlight important stuff in the book, and memorize it. DO.NOT.STUDY.SECTION.C.
      Oh how I wish tujhay mera wala paper aaya hota.

      Trust me on this one. Cambridge ka kabhi bhi dimaagh ghoom jata hota hai. I got raped partially thanks to advice of Yasir-esque people

      Study Section 3. Atleast till Benazir.

    8. #18
      PG Xtremist
      I am:
      ----
       

      Location
      Karachi, Pakistan
      Posts
      1,065
      My Consoles
      PC , PS4
      My PC Specs
        Monitor: Samsung SyncMaster BX2035
        CPU: Intel Core2 Duo E6550 @2.33 GHz
        Motherboard: Intel DG33FB
        Memory: 4 GB Corsair
        GPU: XFX Geforce GTS 250 1 GB
        HDD: 500 GB SATA
        OS: Windows 7
      Quote Originally Posted by AbbY View Post
      Oh how I wish tujhay mera wala paper aaya hota.

      Trust me on this one. Cambridge ka kabhi bhi dimaagh ghoom jata hota hai. I got raped partially thanks to advice of Yasir-esque people

      Study Section 3. Atleast till Benazir.
      Konsa year tha Yours?

      @Shahzal. For Geography, use Huma Naz Sethi's book along with Red Spot's Solved Past Paper and read all chapters carefully and then read the Past Papers.

    9. #19
      nuub.
      I am:
      Starving
       

      Location
      Ankara
      Posts
      5,874
      Quote Originally Posted by rehan751 View Post
      Konsa year tha Yours?

      @Shahzal. For Geography, use Huma Naz Sethi's book along with Red Spot's Solved Past Paper and read all chapters carefully and then read the Past Papers.

      The most recent one.


      And for the Red Spot papers, I honestly wouldn't recommend those.
      Try downloading or buying the marking schemes by CIE.

    10. #20
      PGiversary
      I am:
      Bored
       

      Location
      Homeless
      Posts
      348
      My Consoles
      PC , XB360 , PS Vita
      I just brought this past papers book, it has all the chapters in it and its like 350+ pages. Damn I don't even feel like doing one page of it. Itni khuwari bc.

      Click On Ronaldo To View My Graphics Portfolio

     

     
    Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    All times are GMT +5. The time now is 07:13 AM.


    Back to Top Copyright 2014 PakGamers. All rights reserved.