800CC SOHC Engine 4 stroke
Inline 3 - 3 Cylinders (2 valves per cy)
0 -100Km in 0.3minutes
Top Speed 140Km
Carb based system
PART 1: The parts required
1. Turbo ex-manifold - flange plate & exhaust flanges– Gas cut & machined.
2. New stud/bolts for turbo exhaust manifold
3. Thick MS pipe (45 & 90 degree bends) 1.25 inch die for fabricating ex-manifold.
4. Copper sheet – for cutting out turbo/ manifold gasket.
5. 4 Bolts were machined and used in the Banjo setup for oil and coolant supply line.
6. 2” MS pipe (full length) for fabricating the exhaust.
PART 2: What to do?
1. Started by taking out the bumper, grill etc.
2. Dismantled the stock ex-manifold and exhaust pipe.
3. Temporarily mounted the turbo to the best position possible.
4. Ex-manifold MS pipes were routed according to the turbo position & tack welded
5. Removed the turbo ex-manifold and got it TIG welded.
6. Oil and coolant lines & accessories were modified/fabricated to suit the build
7. Got the 2” MS pipe cold bend – cut appropriately and used for exhaust system.
8. Fixed the TRUST intercooler at a suitable/chosen position.
9. Routed the intercooler plumbing from the turbo.
10. Routed the intercooler plumbing to the intake manifold.
PART 3: Fueling and fuel cut
3 psi fuel cut
PART 4: Further requirements:
1. Have an ECU in place to sort out/optimize fueling and ignition maps.
2. Fabricate a new part for the oil leak at the turbo oil supply source.
3. Upgrade to Baleno Injectors to meet fueling needs.