Thread: Batman Arkham City Game Save.

Banned
      I am:
      Lonely

My Consoles
      PC

Unhappy Batman Arkham City Game Save.

AOA
      so I've downloaded Batman Arkham City BlackBox and I've played for about 1h30mins of this spectacular game.Then all of a sudden light goes and I'm "F" ed.Luckily it comes back after 10 mins,I restart my PC,and launch some BM AC and when I go to start game,I can't load some sort of game save !I went to check the Batman Game save folder...nothing!Also When I started the game for the first time it didn't ask me for some sort of name or anything.WTF IS WR0NG?

Thanks

Green Beret
      I am:
      Cold

My Consoles
      PC
      simple.. you have not created offline profile of Windows live so your game is not saved. now first of all make offline profile than game will save automatically ..

Banned
      I am:
      Lonely

My Consoles
      PC
      Quote Originally Posted by pagal View Post
      simple.. you have not created offline profile of Windows live so your game is not saved. now first of all make offline profile than game will save automatically ..
      WOW,for a Pagal,you sure are smart O.O!So how do i make a windows live profile -.-?umm will an XBL Gamertag do?Thanks and sorry for the retard questions.

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

GFWL?Im downlading the setup

PG Xtremist
      I am:
      Lonely

My Consoles
      PC

Red face

try this.run game.in game press home button to access games for windows live.now make offline profile.

Die Hard LOTR Fan
      I am:
      Devilish

My Consoles
      PC
      My PC Specs
        Monitor: ViewSonic VA1912wb 19 inch
        CPU: Core 2 Duo e8400 3.0 Ghz
        Memory: 2GB DDr2 Kingston
        GPU: Ati Radeon HD 4650
        HDD: Seagate 500 GB 7200 rpm
      I had installed the GFwl with marketplace and client but when i play game and press Home nothing appears plzz help frnds
      Xerolt9 likes this.

Banned
      I am:
      Lonely

My Consoles
      PC
      OK SO ITS FIXED NOW,GWFL FTW!
      But,now I have another issue .You know the little mission where we play as cat woman and go into ivory's lair
      beat up a bunch of thugs and guys.Well after that there is a cutscene with batman and joker,where joker kicks you into the river or whatever.After that it says "RIGHT CLICK NOW,OR THE GAME WILL STOP W0RKING!"So I right click,I see a loading indicator thing in the bottom right hand corner,and then a black screen!WHAT DO I DO???I've tried doing it thrice!
      Thanks in advance!

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by MrShabi2010 View Post
      I had installed the GFwl with marketplace and client but when i play game and press Home nothing appears plzz help frnds
      ummm,have you updated?When I downloaded it I got an auto update which downloaded quiet alot.Could you tell me EXACTLY what happens when you start AC?Do you get a little message that asks you if u wanna create a profile or something?

Die Hard LOTR Fan
      I am:
      Devilish

My Consoles
      PC
      My PC Specs
        Monitor: ViewSonic VA1912wb 19 inch
        CPU: Core 2 Duo e8400 3.0 Ghz
        Memory: 2GB DDr2 Kingston
        GPU: Ati Radeon HD 4650
        HDD: Seagate 500 GB 7200 rpm
      Quote Originally Posted by TheAwesome1 View Post
      OK SO ITS FIXED NOW,GWFL FTW!
      But,now I have another issue .You know the little mission where we play as cat woman and go into ivory's lair
      beat up a bunch of thugs and guys.Well after that there is a cutscene with batman and joker,where joker kicks you into the river or whatever.After that it says "RIGHT CLICK NOW,OR THE GAME WILL STOP W0RKING!"So I right click,I see a loading indicator thing in the bottom right hand corner,and then a black screen!WHAT DO I DO???I've tried doing it thrice!
      Thanks in advance!

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

ummm,have you updated?When I downloaded it I got an auto update which downloaded quiet alot.Could you tell me EXACTLY what happens when you start AC?Do you get a little message that asks you if u wanna create a profile or something?
      Yeah i open game then after 10 seconds game starts and the logo stars like WB nvdia etc and in game menu when i open market place with backspace nothing appears

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

maine 3 to 4 bar misison khailay fit chalti hai lekin save nahi hota buss yahi problem hai

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

Wohoo Yayyyyyyy!! my problem is solved just renamed xlive.dll to xlive.dll.old
      A Rahim likes this.

PG Veteran
      I am:
      Devilish

For The joker fight, there is a fix for blackbox rip. Download that

Nd how did you make an offline profile? In my game, when i press home there is no option to make offline profile. When i enter the email/pass, it says to enter the cd key?
      "The Only Time I was Wrong Was When I Thought I Made A Mistake"