PG Trader Score: 95 (100%)
      Submit a Feedback
      My Consoles
      PC , XB360 , PS3 , PS Vita , PS4
      My PC Specs
        Monitor: Sony VAIO 16.4" 1080p Premium LCD
        CPU: Intel Core i7 740QM @ 1.73 Ghz
        Memory: OCZ Gold 2GB DDR500 PC-4000 RAM
        GPU: nVidia GT 425M 1GB DDR3 @ 560 Mhz (laptop built in)
        HDD: Toshiba 320 GB 5400 RPM (laptop built in)

Cool ░▒▓ **MAN OF STEEL** Blu-ray Now Available In Both 2D & 3D !! ▓▒░

...Welcome to the World of Blu ...

... Man Of Steel Now Available In Blu-ray & Blu-ray 3D ...

Over 300 Blurays to choose from, with prices starting from just 405 Rupees !!

... What My Previous Customers Have Said ...

Quote Originally Posted by Shyber View Post
      Well, I think I'm one of the first customers of Ahmad and I had been waiting to give a grand testimonial to the guy for his services but it got pushed back and before it got delayed anymore, I just thought to make a little post instead

So far I've got over 20 movies from him, a few 3D included as well. The quality of the bluray, the cover (the production values that is) is fantastic and was better than I had imagined. Even the discs had stickers plastered on'em which I didn't expect.

Great dude, great service. I hope he keeps this biz going

Quote Originally Posted by Lebowski View Post
      I had ordered 4 blu-rays from Ahmaka and as soon as had blu-rays in stock, my order was processed very quickly (within two days). The entire process was very clear and professional.

The quality of the covers is extremely extremely good. From no angle whatsoever do they look like a cover printed at home. Their quality matches or even exceeds the quality of covers printed in many of the professional settings in Pakistan. The printing on the discs themselves also looks very good.

The covers look so good that you would hardly notice what the actual casing looks alike. But when you do, you won't be disappointed at all. They are just like the original blu-ray covers. Might even be the original
      ones..

The discs played in my PS3 Slim without any issue. They contained all the extra features and I have actually tested almost all of these features on the four discs that I had ordered and they all worked exactly as they should. I haven't encountered any issues so far with disc playback. Rewind and Forward works very swiftly as well. Those who stream media from pc to ps3 would know that fast forwarding/rewinding can be a b*tch. Picture quality was AWESOME. Image quality was quite sharper compared to 12-15GB rips and the colors seemed a bit more pronounced to me. I cannot comment about sound quality though as currently I am without decent speakers.

On a side note, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World looks absolutely stunning in blu-ray. Anyone looking to build a blu-ray collection should def order this movie.

I am one satisfied customer and will definitely be turning to ahmadka in the future to add to my blu-ray collection.. and so should all of you..
      Quote Originally Posted by WajieRaja View Post
      My deal with ahmad has to be one of the best I have had here, I must admit i was very picky for even the smallest details when I placed my order, but ahmad was considerate throughout, he did so much effort for my order, despite having a very busy work routine, that I cant thank him enough,
      and when I received my order, mind = BLOWN, as expected. He delivered more than what I had asked and the quality of the bluray, the expertise in the cover label, and the overall professionalism in the end product was phenomenal.

I proudly attest to the fact that ahmad here really knows what he's doing and this compels me to quote someone from history.
      "Few men could have done better, most would have done worse" this one's for you ahmad.
      Quote Originally Posted by Salmankhan View Post
      Well as an avid blu ray collector myself [own 41 original blurays ] i was appalled and shell shocked when i compared the result of the blu-rays ,bought from Ahmed , with that of my original ones...I can give a wriiten affidavit here with federal govt. stamp on it that theres not an angstrom of difference btw the originals n these blu rays sold by ahmed , in terms of video and sound quality as well as all the extra bonus contents..Everything thing is the same [Ahmad really means it when he says they r untouched] ...So Ahmad sahab i am simply staggered to see the results of yer meticulous and awesome work on these blu rays ... Really U r the messiah of blu rays for pakistan ... Behold the blu ray revolution has started in pakistan ... engineered by MR Ahmad Najeeb ... Hats off to u Sir..we r with ya ...Thumbs Uppp
      Quote Originally Posted by gooner03 View Post
      I purchased a few movies from Ahmad recently, just to check them out, two normal Blu-Rays and one 3D Blu-Rays. Communication was top-notch, order was fulfilled as professionally as possible. The items I received were as good as the originals I have in my collection, no one who came over was able to tell the difference between the quality of the two, and that includes everything from the box to the actual content on the discs. Absolutely amazing and I will definitely be purchasing more from him. Easily the best experience I've had with a individual seller here in Pakistan.

Thank you Ahmad!
      Quote Originally Posted by Hydrated View Post
      this was long overdue but here goes...
      this is an amzing service, ahmad replies daily on all your queries. (i remember there was some ambiguty over x men first class but he was nice enough to clarify below taking any other steps)
      The quality is top notch, and provides a clear picture when it comes to other charges.

Would rate this guy a 10 out of 10 in terms of quality and service.

Great job dude! Keep it up cause I'm ordering a few more soon!

Cheers
      Quote Originally Posted by ssaz View Post
      Actually i was googling around and found this site which is really awesome for Pakistani gamers but the thing which totally got my attention and forced me to register is Ahmed's Bluray Store.Hats off to his services as i own a 3D tv setup and the prices of 3D Bluray movies are reaching sky high but this guy is giving them at half rates or maybe even cheaper and the quality of Blurays and his services are mind blowing.I must say downloaded stuff cant be compared to these Blurays.I have Bought 5 3D Blurays till date from him (ofc i will buy more) and All of them work like a charm.I highly recommend every HD enthusiast (like me) to give it a shot, u wont regret. We love u Ahmed keep up the good work and Best Ov Luck!
      Quote Originally Posted by xcvb2012 View Post
      I ordered two Blurays, Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children and Dawn of the Dead directors cut.
      There quality was perfect. The covers were super high quality, looks as good as Original covers, the disc cover print was also great. The audio and video quality is phenomenal. Honestly if you give them to someone and don't tell them they are custom made, that person will believe they are Original Blurays, its that good
      Awesome service, great guy.
      If you want to buy Blurays, this is the perfect place
      Quote Originally Posted by Hussey View Post
      Only just recently, I placed an order for two BluRay movies in The Dark Knight and Inception.

I am glad to announce that the processing time was short and even quicker was the pace at which the BluRays reached me at my place (references to shipment).

High quality and a satisfying customer service throughout the deal are some essential qualities Ahmad seems to possess and quite frankly, they are so crucial to a service as awesome as this.

I hereby recommend, without a shadow of doubt, Ahmadka to all those BluRay hungry folks out there.

Keep up the excellent work, Ahmad!
      Quote Originally Posted by kami2k View Post
      Thanks Ahmad baro, yesterday got my order, perfect condition, best work, 100% professional work, when i hold the case, i was shocked . just like orgnal movie, not at any single angle it shows that its done be any newbie, very hard work, best casing, printing, cd labeling, also the physical bd quailty is very very excellent, not like cheap Chinese available in market, love to buy from him in the future too, this dude is master in its work no dubt, very co-operative, dew to some delay he requested to return the money back to me, but i insist him not to do that, please bro bring some 3d and Indian movies also
      Quote Originally Posted by nicepakismile View Post
      bought a blu-ray movie from ahmadka , it was a good experience . im satisfied with the purchase..i appreciate the service he is providing us, and enabling us to see high def movies on cheap rates. the movies are worth buying provided if ur fan of high def movies. and i will be buying more soon.

i use to hear that quality comes at a price but this time blu ray movie with high def qualities are coming on reasonable price.. only from this blu ray store.

good luck. keep up the hard work because ur doing a good job mate
      Quote Originally Posted by The Avenger View Post
      excellent quality , excellent service ,, excellent person to deal with -- u should get a proper shop on pg brother ..

got couple of blu rays from him -- played with out a hitch on my ps3 and blu ray player -- excellent original quality - full dolby 5.1 prologic sound and all features that u expect from movies -..

prices are excellent so is the service ..101 % recommended brother .
      Quote Originally Posted by xcvb2012 View Post
      Bought The Green mile, The shawshank redemption and Saving Private ryan.
      All have awesome picture and sound quality, covers are also of high quality. They work great on my PS3, no problems at all. Great guy and service, 100% recommended, great bluray store
      Thanks bro
      Quote Originally Posted by LiV3 WiR3 View Post
      Got 4 BD 50s and 2 Bd 25s from Ahmad for a Friend....First of all i must say that his service is Super fast..I placed and order at night and also transferred cash at night and the next morning he already shipped them to me and i received them the next day...I was expecting atleast 2 days in processing easy!... PLUS he threw in a free gift!...
      I personally don't own a Blu ray player...I asked my friend for whom i got the BDs regarding the quality and he said that it was similar to what he sees in the original ones..(yeah..He used to buy original..:S)..

Thanks Ahmad once again...you ROCK!..
      Quote Originally Posted by abbyb11 View Post
      According to Ahmad, I'm his biggest customer to date. (w0000t) And I dont regret that. Spent a whole lot of money of these Blu Rays. Got 18 of them (Relax, didn't get them on BD media. ) Got a 'special' service from him with 'special' rates. Sent him my HDD and got it filled with a hell lot of movies. Haven't watched all of them yet, but the ones I have, they were SIMPLY AMAZING. Even though I have watched all of them before, watching them again was never this much fun. THinking of getting as many more because of the rate. The 'prints' of the movies were absolutely amazing as well as the sound. Ahmad is a man of his word. He forgot to send me one of the movies and so later sent it on DVD. Very very highly recommended.
      Quote Originally Posted by Raza7154 View Post
      got a few movies from ahmad yesterday and boy were they awesome.... after getting to see the covers first-hand, i can now see why everyone was going batshit over them... they are SWEET!! the movies ran flawlessly on my ps3 and as a whole bunch of people have certified above me, the quality is TOP NOTCH!! the usual rips and all u get from torrents can't compare to this... this is the real deal!! the service was amazing... i got the disks in a little over 24 hours after i cleared the payment... and the guy is incredibly understanding.

ahmad saab!! i'm sold!! gonna bookmark this thread now...
      Quote Originally Posted by omerrandhawa View Post
      just ordered tron today and ahmad shipped it on the same day! very quick service indeed... waiting for the disk to arrive tomorrow to comment on that but im sure it wud be perfect as before.... looking forward to dealing again in the near future
      Quote Originally Posted by shaz View Post
      I bought some 3D movies from Ahmad . I must say an awesome guy i had some problem playing the discs ( Purely on my part) my week old Sony S480 wouldn't play the discs. Ahmad was gentleman enough to answer my queries. Later on it turned out this player has problems playing BDR media .So i sent it back an got a Samsung BD-D6500 movies work like a charm now.So if anyone is planning for a Sony S480 think twice.
      I surely will be buying more movies in Future from Ahmad. Thumbs up :-)
      Quote Originally Posted by ps3gamerr View Post
      He is a very nice person to deal with, great service , looking forward to buy alot of 3d blue rays movies from him in the future...again awesome service.....
      Quote Originally Posted by omerrandhawa View Post
      Really great service... The quality of the blurays was exceptional which exceeded my expectations... Service was very timely and i always got a prompt response whenever i contacted him.... Highly recommended
      Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
      i recently purchased following movies.All the movies were legend- wait for it.

1) Gladiator.
      2) Prince of persia (its an extended edition. i had 10GB print of it but still this one tops that . comes with making too)
      3) RAMBO (dont ask its my fav. the quality is superb)
      4) The illusionist ( this is one of those movies u got to see in high def)

ary.
      Quote Originally Posted by Simonsez9 View Post
      I love this guy, belive me folks purchase the Blurays from AhmadKa if you wana purchase and make a collection of good Blu Ray movies. this folk is doing one of the best services here on our pG i ever came to know. Its just like i bought a Original Blu Ray from this Folk I endorsed him and support him with out any Doubt & 100% agreed what Salman had mention in his previous message keep it Up mate Blu Ray
      Quote Originally Posted by john carloes View Post
      well i read a lot of comments regarding ahmeds service. so with a lot of courage i ordered 3 3d bluerays from him. although i was little bit skeptical of the quality of his blurays. but when the parcel came and i saw the quality of the blurays. man, they were just like the original. And the quality of the blurays is superb. thanks ahmed for providing such affordable bluerays for all of us.
      Quote Originally Posted by gttx View Post
      I have tested two movies ....... AVATAR and TRANSFORMERS. Bot were exact copies and ran super smooth. Media used was Verbatim which is of the highest quality and my PS3 played them like a charm. Will be ordering some more soon.........

Best and biggest thread of all Pak Gamers.
      Quote Originally Posted by Raza7154 View Post
      got Thor and Dark of the Moon from ahmad.... great, quick service as usual... and the movies are amazing as well.... DotM was epic-fucking-shit with surround... highly recommended to action lovers....
      Quote Originally Posted by dockash View Post
      Got the avatar 3d blu ray. wonderful printing and print. Quite hard to tell diffrence from real ones in first go.Works fine on my samsung 3d blu ray player!!!
      Quote Originally Posted by paradigm View Post
      bought 2 movies from him... have briefly checked them and found to be working fine on my PS3.... they are with complete menus & sound tracks as stated... nice work & great service!!
      Quote Originally Posted by White Widow View Post
      Bought 3 movies few days back. Very quick and good service. Will definitely buy more soon.
      Quote Originally Posted by smjunaid View Post
      i bought two of them.. loved the quality and service..

!! Verify 100% Quality by looking at these Actual Bluray Playback Pictures below !!
      * Personally generated by me using my own Blurays *

... Please note that GIFs might appear slightly dotty/grainy/blurry to you .. This is because of GIF compression algorithms, and NOT because of the Bluray itself, which are all crystal clear ! ...

... If you don't see the GIFs in lined up in sets of 3, zoom out a little in your browser till they appear in sets of 3 for a better view ! ...

-----> Please click on the GIFs to download the full 1920x1080 GIFs, each of which is about 8 MB in size on average <-----

Avatar (Disc 1) ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Beauty And The Beast --------------------------------------------------------- How To Train Your Dragon

... ...

Inception (Disc 1) ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Inception (Disc 2) ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Iron Man (Disc 1)

... ...

Iron Man 2 (Disc 1) ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Megamind --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Men In Black

... ...

Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl ------------------------ Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest ------------------------- Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

... ...

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time ----------------------------------------------------------- Tangled ----------------------------------------------------- Terminator 2: Judgement Day: Skynet Edition

... ...

The Matrix ---------------------------------------------------------------- The Matrix Reloaded ---------------------------------------------------------------- The Matrix Revolutions

... ...

Transformers (Disc 1) ---------------------------------------- Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen(Disc 1) ---------------------------------------- TRON: Legacy

... ...

Tropic Thunder --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The Island

Completely *untouched*, 100% same to what comes out of Hollywood !!

* Same video/audio as the original *
      * Same menus and trailers as the original *
      * Same special features as the original *
      * Same audio, subtitles and camera angels available as in the original *
      * Region Free even if the original was not *
      * Same High Definition Bluray experience as the original *

100% Region FREE ! Playable in ALL PS3's and Blu-ray players !!

* Play my blu-rays on ANY PS3 in the world, no matter which region it's from *
      * Play them in any Blu-ray playing software for your PC *

... some additional region-locked titles are also available (mentioned separately right at the end!) ...

These discs are NOT DVDs !! They are actual Blu-ray discs !

* They will ONLY play on a Blu-ray drive, such as on a PS3, a Blu-ray Player, or on a Blu-ray drive for your PC *
      * They will NOT work on CD/DVD Readers/Writers/Burners *

$$$ ... Prices ... $$$

... Save money by buying multiple movies/discs ...

Total amount you pay = Bluray Disc Costs + Bluray Case Costs (Optional) + Cover & Disc Printing Costs (Optional) + Shipping Costs (If applicable)

?????????????? All Costs Explained Below ??????????????

.. Bluray Disc Costs ..

!! ... Please read the following very carefully to avoid confusion later on ... !!

Blu-ray movies come in two types of blu-ray discs .. The BD-25 disc (holds 25 GB of data) and the BD-50 disc (holds 50 GB of data) ... BD-50 discs are a little more expensive than BD-25 discs. But, movies available in BD-50 offer much more content than BD-25 movies, because of having much more space ! Also, *most* Hollywood blu-rays come on BD-50 discs ... Very few movies come on BD-25 discs, and they are mainly those movies which basically have only the movie itself, with little to no special features ...

So naturally, getting bluray movies that come on BD-50 discs would be slightly more expensive, but in the end its good because you get more content ... Do not try to get the 'cheapest' Bluray movies from me because they will be BD-25 movies, which dont have much content at all ... Rest is your choice .. I would highly recommend getting BD-50 bluray movies, even if it means you get less amount of movies from me ..

Prices and discount bundles for BD-25 sized movies:

Buy 1 disc: 475 Rupees (0 rupees discount !)
      Buy 2 discs: 900 Rupees (50 rupees discount !)
      Buy 3 discs: 1305 Rupees (120 rupees discount !)
      Buy 4 discs: 1680 Rupees (220 rupees discount !)
      Buy 5 discs: 2025 Rupees (350 rupees discount !)

Prices and discount bundles for non-3D BD-50 sized movies:

Buy 1 disc: 850 Rupees (0 rupees discount !)
      Buy 2 discs: 1650 Rupees (50 rupees discount !)
      Buy 3 discs: 2430 Rupees (120 rupees discount !)
      Buy 4 discs: 3180 Rupees (220 rupees discount !)
      Buy 5 discs: 3900 Rupees (350 rupees discount !)

Prices and discount bundles for 3D BD-50 sized movies:

Buy 1 disc: 900 Rupees (0 rupees discount !)
      Buy 2 discs: 1750 Rupees (50 rupees discount !)
      Buy 3 discs: 2580 Rupees (120 rupees discount !)
      Buy 4 discs: 3380 Rupees (220 rupees discount !)
      Buy 5 discs: 4150 Rupees (350 rupees discount !)

.. Bluray Case Costs (Optional) ..

Getting a Bluray case to go with your Bluray is obviously something recommendable, otherwise I'll just ship you the disc in some old and used/broken/scratched case I don't need anymore .. Primarily, I have 2 types of Bluray cases:

Local Made Mediocre Quality Bluray Cases:

The first type is the locally made Bluray case, which is of average quality. They are all locally made in Karachi, or are imported from China. They 'look' like Bluray cases (they are blue in color), but their build quality is well below the quality of the actual trademarked Bluray cases. These are for 50 rupees each, and come in both 1 and 2 disc versions.

Original Trademarked and Authentic Bluray cases, imported from the US:

These Bluray cases are the EXACT SAME authentic and Trademarked Blu-ray cases in which all the original Blu-rays come out in the US !! This is the EXACT SAME case which top Hollywood studios use in the US, and this includes studios such as Warner Bros., Fox, Universal, Paramount, etc! I personally import these authentic trademarked cases from the US as well! Their build quality is far superior to those locally made Bluray cases mentioned above, and they look much better as well ! However, their cost is higher because I am personally handling all their international shipping and customs charges. The 1 and 2 disc versions are for 300 rupees each. The 3 disc version is for 390 rupees each, and the 4 disc version is for 470 rupees each!

?????????? Open the Spoiler to see pictures comparing the above cases: ??????????

Spoiler: show

.. Cover & Disc Printing Costs (Optional) ..

Cover & Disc Printing is also optional, and so you can skip it if you're on a very tight budget .. But I would still *highly* recommend that you get it ! It will make you like your Bluray twice as much ! In 95% of the cases, all covers and disc labels printed will be scans taken from the original Bluray, and will NOT be some stupid custom cover available in the market ! .. Result would be a Bluray package which both plays and looks like the original ! For sample photos, please click here ! Also, Cover printing is ONLY available if you get Bluray cases, as they don't fit in DVD cases because of size difference. Disc label printing is available for all discs!

Price for printing each cover: 50 rupees
      Price for printing each disc label: 50 rupees

Price for printing BOTH cover and disc label: 75 rupees ! (You save on getting this combo!)

.. Shipping Costs (If applicable) ..

I currently live in Rawalpindi, and I can ship to wherever you are in Pakistan. I will be using TCS to ship you the goodies. People in Rawalpindi can maybe come and collect their Blu-rays personally from me to skip the shipping charges, but the problem with this is that I'm mostly not home anyways, so you may have to come at some odd time (like after 10pm or something). TCS shipping charges are between 70 to 170 rupees, depending on where you live, and these charges would be on the buyer.

And for those wondering, I do NOT offer Cash on Delivery (Believe it or not, I've been asked this!) ..

Requirements (PLEASE READ !)

The Blurays I provide are 100% working when they are shipped out ! .. They are burnt on the highest quality Japanese Verbatim/Mitsubishi media that I personally import from Japan .. Also, every burn I do is personally tested by me in both my PC (by verifying all written sectors with the original source image) and PS3 ! ...

So if you buy from me, you are essentially agreeing to the following conditions. Failure to read these conditions before ordering is not my responsibility, as I have clearly mentioned that you need to read these conditions at the top of this thread!:

1) If during shipping, anything gets damaged, I am not responsible as TCS is not under my control. If you want, I can also ship the item using any service you personally want. I mention this because over the last year, there has been 1 case in which the part of the Blurays a buyer ordered had cracked during shipping.

2) If the bluray is not playing on your player, I am not responsible unless the disc is damaged and you can prove that its not a result of damage caused during shipping. In 95% of the cases, its always been the player thats causing the problem. There have been cases in which people tried to play my Blurays on their players and they didn't play. Turned out that the player's lens for weakening, and that was the problem, and the Bluray disc was fine.

3) If the player on which you are playing my Blurays cannot play BD-R or BD-R DL media, its not my fault as the disc you bought from me is in perfect condition. I know this because there have been 1 or 2 cases in which the buyer's player was could not play BD-R DL media.

4) I have clearly marked all Bluray Region information for all my Blurays. Thus, if you buy a Bluray that is NOT compatible with your Bluray player, its your own fault for not reading my thread completely.

5) If you buy a 3D Bluray from me and it turns out you don't have the right equipment for playing back 3D Blurays, its again not my fault.

Payment Methods Accepted

I primarily accept payment through Easy Paisa transfers. This requires you to go to any PCO near you which offers Easy Paisa Services, and from there you just send money to me. It only takes 5 minutes. Once I receive confirmation that I've received the payment (which I normally receive instantly!), I can start processing your order.

Other than Easy Paisa, I also accept online transfers to my Standard Chartered bank account, as long as I'm NOT charged any transfer fees (you may need to confirm this from your bank) ! I can also accept a physical Standard Chartered bank deposit, if and only if you're depositing the money from a branch within Islamabad or Rawalpindi. This is because a physical deposit from outside these cities will cost me a 464 rupees intercity transfer fee. So unless you are willing you pay this 464 as well, I cannot accept a physical Standard Chartered bank deposit from you if you'll not be depositing from within Islamabad or Rawalpindi.

Lastly, I do NOT accept cash via hand-to-hand.

Refunds

Once I ship an order from my end, I do NOT offer any refunds. This is because I personally verify everything I ship out, so if there's a problem when you try to play it back, it's most certainly a problem at your end! The ONLY situation when I will offer a refund is when the buyer has paid me but during processing at my end, some issues arise which I cannot resolve (e.g. original disc is faulty, etc ..), then I will refund the complete amount to the buyer. But once I've verified everything and the parcel has been shipped, then no refunds will be given ..

Contact Information

Kindly PM me if you want to contact me. You can also email me at ahmad@PakGamers.com .. I don't want to mention my mobile number openly, but if for any reason you want to speak to me then PM/email me for my mobile number.

The Syntax (in which movies are listed)

<Movie Name> <Original Region> <Number of Blurays> <Type of disc(s) which will be used (BD-50 or BD-25)> <BD-Live Status> <Optional Notes>

For information on BD-LIVE Status, look in the FAQs section right at the end ..

List of Movies

Number Of Movies Owned: 347

-----> Please click on the movie names to go to its review on blu-ray.com to see what its contents, video/audio quality rating, special features, etc .. <-----

Bollywood Blurays (All of which are BD-50 !):

3 Idiots
      Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge
      Hum Tum
      Kabhi Khushi Khabie Gham
      Kal Ho Naa Ho
      Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
      My Name is Khan
      Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara

3D Blurays (All of which are BD-50 !):

Alice in Wonderland 3D US 1 BD-50
      Avatar 3D European 1 BD-50 Unknown
      Captain America: The First Avenger 3D US 1 BD-50 Unknown
      Finding Nemo 3D US 1 BD-50 Unknown
      Fright Night 3D US 1 BD-50
      Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 3D US 1 BD-50
      Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 3D US 1 BD-50
      Hugo 3D US 1 BD-50
      Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs 3D Asian 1 BD-50 Unknown HAS URDU AUDIO !!
      Jurassic Park 3D US 1 BD-50 Unknown
      Life Of Pi 3D US 1 BD-50 N/A
      Lion King 3D European 1 BD-50 Unknown
      Man Of Steel 3D US 1 BD-50 No Review currently available
      Monsters vs. Aliens 3D US 1 BD-50 Unknown
      Piranha 3D US 1 BD-50 Unknown
      Prometheus 3D US 1 BD-50 N/A
      Puss In Boots 3D US 1 BD-50 Unknown
      Resident Evil: Afterlife 3D US 1 BD-50 Unknown
      Rio 3D US 1 BD-50 Unknown
      Shrek: The Complete Collection 3D US 4 BD-50 BD-50 BD-50 BD-50
      Tangled 3D US 1 BD-50 Unknown
      The Avengers 3D US 1 BD-50 N/A
      The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader 3D Both US and Asian versions available 1 BD-50 Unknown
      The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey 3D US 1 BD-50 N/A
      Thor 3D US 1 BD-50 Unknown
      Titanic 3D US 2 BD-50 BD-50 N/A
      Toy Story 3D Asian 1 BD-50 Unknown
      Toy Story 2 3D Asian 1 BD-50 Unknown
      Toy Story 3 3D Asian 1 BD-50 Unknown
      Transformers: Dark of the Moon 3D US 1 BD-50 Unknown
      TRON: Legacy 3D US 1 BD-50 Unknown

BD-50 Blurays (Higher Price but MUCH more content !):

2 Fast 2 Furious US 1 BD-50 N/A
      2001: A Space Odyssey US 1 BD-50 Unknown
      2012 US 1 BD-50 Enabled
      21 US 1 BD-50 Unknown
      21 Jump Street US 1 BD-50 N/A
      28 Days Later US 1 BD-50 N/A
      28 Weeks Later US 1 BD-50 N/A
      30 Days of Night US 1 BD-50 N/A
      300: The Complete Experience US 1 BD-50 Unknown
      3:10 To Yuma British 1 BD-50 Unknown
      A Beautiful Mind US 1 BD-50 Unknown
      About A Boy British 1 BD-50 Unknown No review available for this Blu-ray right now
      Alien Anthology (4 Alien Movies) US 6 BD-50 BD-50 BD-50 BD-50 BD-50 BD-50 N/A
      American Gangster US 1 BD-50 N/A
      Angels & Demons (2-Disc Extended Edition) US 2 BD-50 BD-25 Unknown
      Antwone Fisher US 1 BD-50 Unknown
      Argo US 1 BD-50 N/A
      Armageddon US 1 BD-50 N/A
      As Good As It Gets (Limited Edition) US 1 BD-50 N/A
      Attack The Block US 1 BD-50 Unknown
      Avatar (3-Disc Extended Collector's Edition US 3 BD-50 BD-50 BD-25 Unknown
      Back to the Future Trilogy US 3 BD-50 BD-50 BD-50 N/A
      Bad Boys US 1 BD-50 Unknown
      Batman US 1 BD-50 N/A
      Batman Returns US 1 BD-50 N/A
      Batman Forever US 1 BD-50 N/A
      Batman & Robin US 1 BD-50 N/A
      Batman Begins US 1 BD-50 N/A
      Beauty And The Beast (Diamond Edition) US 1* BD-50 Disabled
      Becoming Jane US 1 BD-50 N/A
      Being John Malkovich (Criterion Collection) US 1 BD-50 N/A
      Beowulf: Director's Cut US 1 BD-50 N/A
      Black Hawk Down US 1 BD-50 N/A
      Blade US 1 BD-50 N/A
      Blade II US 1 BD-50 N/A
      Blade: Trinity US 1 BD-50 N/A
      Blood Diamond US 1 BD-50 N/A
      Brave (3 Disc Collector's Edition) US 2 BD-50 BD-x N/A
      Braveheart (Sapphire Series Edition) US 2 BD-50 BD-25 Unknown
      Captain America: The First Avenger US 1 BD-50 Unknown
      Cars US 1 BD-50 N/A
      Casino Royale: Collector's Edition US 2 BD-50 BD-50 N/A
      Cast Away US 1 BD-50 N/A
      Catch Me If You Can US 1 BD-50 N/A
      Changeling US 1 BD-50 Unknown
      Children of Men US 1 BD-50 N/A
      Cinderella Man US 1 BD-50 Unknown
      Chronicle US 1 BD-50 Unknown
      Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs (Collector's Edition) US 1 BD-50 Unknown
      Cloverfield US 1 BD-50 Unknown
      Collateral US 1 BD-50 N/A
      Contact US 1 BD-50 N/A
      Cowboys & Aliens US 1 BD-50 Unknown
      Daredevil US 1 BD-50 Unknown
      Death At A Funeral (2007) US 1 BD-50 Unknown
      Death at a Funeral (2010) US 1 BD-50 Unknown
      Death Race (Unrated) US 1 BD-50 Enabled
      Die Another Day US 1 BD-50 N/A
      Die Hard US 1 BD-50 N/A
      Die Hard 2: Die Harder US 1 BD-50 N/A
      Die Hard with a Vengeance US 1 BD-50 N/A
      District 9 US 1 BD-50 Unknown
      Disturbia US 1 BD-50 N/A
      Django Unchained US 1 BD-50 N/A
      Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story US 1 BD-50 Unknown
      Eagle Eye US 1 BD-50 Unknown
      Face/Off (Special Collector's Edition) US 1 BD-50 N/A
      Fast & Furious US 1 BD-50 N/A
      Fast Five British 1 BD-50 Unknown
      Faster US 1 BD-50 Unknown
      Fight Club (10th Anniversary Edition) US 1 BD-50 N/A
      Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within US 1 BD-50 N/A
      Final Fantasy VII Advent Children COMPLETE US 1 BD-50 N/A
      Finding Neverland US 1 BD-50 N/A
      Flight US 1 BD-50 N/A
      Forrest Gump (Sapphire Series Edition) US 1* BD-50 N/A
      Gangs of New York (Remastered) US 1 BD-50 N/A
      Gladiator (Remastered Sapphire Series Edition) European 1* BD-50 Unknown
      Good Will Hunting US 1 BD-50 Unknown
      Green Zone US 1 BD-50 Unknown
      Groundhog Day US 1 BD-50 Unknown
      Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone UK 1 BD-50 Unknown
      Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets UK 1 BD-50 Unknown
      Harry Potter and the Prisonzer of Azkaban UK 1 BD-50 Unknown
      Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire UK 1 BD-50 Unknown
      Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix UK 1 BD-50 Unknown
      Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince UK 2 BD-50 BD-25 Unknown
      Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 UK 2 BD-50 BD-25 Unknown
      Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 UK 2 BD-50 BD-25 Unknown
      Home Alone US 1 BD-50 Unknown Home Alone 2 is also available (listed in BD-25 section) !
      Hot Fuzz (Ultimate Edition) US 1 BD-50 Unknown
      How To Train Your Dragon US 1 BD-50 N/A
      Hugo US 1 BD-50 Unknown
      I Am Legend Canadian 1 BD-50 Unknown
      I Am Number Four US 1 BD-50 Unknown
      I, Robot US 1 BD-50 N/A
      Inception US 2^ BD-50 BD-25 Unknown
      Independence Day US 1 BD-50 N/A
      Iron Man (Ultimate 2-Disc Edition) US 2 BD-50 BD-25 Unknown
      Iron Man 2 US 2 BD-50 BD-50 Unknown
      Jurassic Park: Ultimate Trilogy US 3 BD-50 BD-50 BD-50 Unknown
      Kick Ass US 1 BD-50 Unknown
      Kill Bill Vol. I US 1 BD-50 N/A
      Kill Bill Vol. II US 1 BD-50 N/A
      King Arthur (Director's Cut) US 1 BD-50 N/A
      King Kong (Theatrical & Extended Editions both included!) European 1 BD-50 Unknown
      Kingdom of Heaven (Director's Cut) US 1 BD-50 N/A
      Kung Fu Panda UK 1 BD-50 Unknown
      Kung Fu Panda 2 UK 1 BD-50 Unknown
      Legends Of The Fall US 1 BD-50 Unknown
      Let Me In US 1 BD-50 N/A
      Limitless US 1 BD-50 N/A
      Life Of Pi US 1 BD-50 N/A
      Live Free Or Die Hard US 1 BD-50 N/A
      Love Actually US 1 BD-50 N/A
      Man Of Steel US 1 BD-50 No Review currently available
      Man on a Ledge US 1 BD-50 N/A
      Meet the Robinsons US 1 BD-50 N/A
      Megamind US 1 BD-50 N/A
      Memento US 1 BD-50 N/A
      Men In Black US 1 BD-50 Unknown
      Miami Vice (Unrated Director's Edition) US 1 BD-50 N/A
      Minority Report US 2 BD-50 BD-50 N/A
      Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol US 1 BD-50 Unknown Mission: Impossible 1, 2, & 3 are also available (listed in BD-25 section) !
      Mr. & Mrs. Smith US 1 BD-50 Unknown
      No Country for Old Men US 1 BD-50 N/A
      Notting Hill British 1 BD-50 BD-50 Unknown No review available for this Blu-ray right now
      Ocean's Trilogy (Ocean's 11, 12, 13) US 3 BD-50 BD-50 BD-25 N/A
      Pirate Radio (a.k.a. The Boat That Rocked) US 1 BD-50 Unknown
      Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl US 2 BD-50 BD-25 Unknown
      Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest US 2 BD-50 BD-25 Unknown
      Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End US 2 BD-50 BD-50 Unknown
      Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides US 1 BD-50 Unknown
      Pretty Woman US 1 BD-50 N/A
      Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time US 1 BD-50 Unknown
      Prometheus US 2 BD-50 BD-50 Unknown
      Pulp Fiction US 1 BD-50 N/A
      Quantim of Solace US 1 BD-50 Unknown
      Ratatouille US 1 BD-50 N/A
      Real Steel US 1 BD-50 Unknown
      Red US 1 BD-50 Unknown
      Road To Perdition British 1 BD-50 Unknown
      Robin Hood US 1 BD-50 Unknown
      Rocky: The Undisputed Collection (All 6 Rocky Movies!) US 7 BD-x BD-x BD-x BD-x BD-x BD-x BD-x Unknown
      Romeo + Juliet British 1 BD-50 Unknown
      Safe House US 1 BD-50 Unknown
      Saving Private Ryan (Sapphire Series Edition) US 1* BD-50 N/A
      Scarface US 1 BD-50 Unknown
      Scott Pilgrim V.S. The World US 1 BD-50 N/A
      Se7en US 1 BD-50 N/A
      Shaun of the Dead US 1 BD-50 Unknown
      Sherlock Holmes US 1 BD-50 Unknown
      Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows US 1 BD-50 N/A
      Shoot 'Em Up US 1 BD-50 N/A
      Shooter US 1 BD-50 Unknown
      Shutter Island US 1 BD-50 N/A
      Signs US 1 BD-50 N/A
      Slumdog Millionaire US 1 BD-50 N/A
      Source Code US 1 BD-50 N/A
      Spider-Man Trilogy (All 3 Spider-Man Movies!) US 4 BD-50 BD-50 BD-50 BD-25 N/A
      Star Trek US 2 BD-50 BD-50 Unknown
      Star Wars: The Complete Saga (All 6 Movies) US 6 BD-50 BD-50 BD-50 BD-50 BD-50 BD-50 Unknown
      Stranger Than Fiction US 1 BD-50 Unknown
      Super 8 US 1 BD-50 Unknown
      Taken US 1 BD-50 Unknown
      Tangled US 1 BD-50 N/A
      Taxi Driver US 1 BD-50 Unknown
      Ted US 1 BD-50 Unknown
      Terminator 2: Judgement Day (Skynet Edition) US 1 BD-50 Disabled
      Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines US 1 BD-50 Unknown
      Terminator Salvation: Director's Cut US 2 BD-50 BD-50 Unknown
      The A-Team US 1 BD-50 Disabled
      The Adjustment Bureau US 1 BD-50 Unknown
      The American US 1 BD-50 Unknown
      The Avengers US 2 BD-50 BD-25 Unknown
      The Book of Eli British 1 BD-50 Unknown
      The Bourne Identity US 1 BD-50 Unknown
      The Bourne Supremacy US 1 BD-50 Unknown
      The Bourne Ultimatum US 1 BD-50 Unknown
      The Cabin in the Woods US 1 BD-50 N/A
      The Change-Up US 1 BD-50 Unknown
      The Conspirator US 1 BD-50 N/A
      The Curious Case of Benjamin Button US 2 BD-50 BD-50 Unknown
      The Da Vinci Code US 2 BD-50 BD-50 Unknown
      The Dark Knight (Batpod Collector's Edition) US 2 BD-50 BD-25 Unknown
      The Dark Knight Rises US 2 BD-50 BD-25 Unknown
      The Day After Tomorrow US 1 BD-50 Unknown
      The Day The Earth Stood Still US 1 BD-50 N/A
      The Departed US 1 BD-50 N/A
      The Expendables US 1 BD-50 N/A
      The Expendables 2 US 1 BD-50 N/A
      The Fast And The Furious US 1 BD-50 N/A
      The Fast And The Furious: Tokyo Drift US 1 BD-50 N/A
      The Fighter US 1 BD-50 N/A
      The Green Mile US 1 BD-50 Unknown
      The Grey US 1 BD-50 Unknown
      The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey US 1 BD-50 N/A
      The Hurt Locker US 1 BD-50 N/A
      The Incredible Hulk US 1 BD-50 Enabled
      The Incredibles US 1* BD-50 N/A
      The Island US 1 BD-50 N/A
      The King's Speech US 1 BD-50 Unknown
      The Kingdom US 1 BD-50 N/A
      The Lord of the Rings Extended Edition Trilogy Set US 9 BDs, 6 DVDs 9x BD-50 6x DVD-R DL Unknown Contains Extended Editions of all three movies, plus over 26 hours of extra Special Features !
      The Matrix Collection (The Ultimate Matrix Collection Edition) US 4 BD-50 BD-50 BD-50 BD-50 Unknown Contains: The Matrix, The Matrix Reloaded, The Matrix Revolutions, The Animatrix
      The Message UK 1 BD-50 N/A Doesn't have any subtitles or special features as such!
      The Negotiator US 1 BD-50 N/A
      The Next Three Days US 1 BD-50 N/A
      The Notebook British 1 BD-50 Unknown
      The Other Guys US 1 BD-50 Unknown
      The Prestige US 1 BD-50 Unknown
      The Pursuit Of Happyness US 1 BD-50 N/A
      The Rock US 1 BD-50 Unknown
      The Shawshank Redemption US 1 BD-50 Unknown The #1 rated movie on IMDB's Top 250 Movies Ever list !! PROOF ---> Click Here !
      The Social Network US 2^ BD-50 BD-25 Disabled
      The Spiderwick Chronicles US 1 BD-50 N/A
      The Taking of Pelham 1 2 3 US 1 BD-50 Unknown
      The Town (Extended Cut) US 1 BD-50 Unknown
      Thor European 1 BD-50 Unknown
      Titanic US 2 BD-50 BD-50 Unknown
      Transformers (2-Disc Special Edition) US 2 BD-50 BD-25 Enabled
      Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen US 2 BD-50 BD-x Unknown
      Transformers: Dark of the Moon US 1 BD-50 N/A
      TRON: Legacy US 1 BD-50 Unknown
      Tropic Thunder US 1 BD-50 Unknown
      Troy: Director's Cut US 1 BD-50 Unknown
      True Grit US 1 BD-50 N/A
      The Truman Show US 1 BD-50 N/A
      Underworld US 1 BD-50 N/A
      Unleashed (a.k.a. Danny the Dog) US 1 BD-50 Unknown
      Unstoppable US 1 BD-50 Unknown
      Up US 2 BD-50 BD-25 Unknown
      Valkyrie US 1 BD-50 N/A
      WALL•E US 2 BD-50 BD-50 Unknown
      Wedding Crashers (Uncorked Edition) US 1 BD-50 N/A
      When Harry Met Sally US 1 BD-50 N/A
      X-Men Quadrilogy (X-Men, X2: X-Men United, X-Men: The Last Stand, X-Men Origins: Wolverine) British 7 BD-50 BD-25 BD-50 BD-25 BD-50 BD-25 BD-50 Unknown Link points to Trilogy edition as there's no review for the Quadrilogy edition
      X-Men Origins: Wolverine US 1 BD-50 Unknown
      X-Men: First Class South American 1 BD-50 Unknown
      X-Men: First Class Asian 1 BD-50 Unknown HAS URDU AUDIO !!
      Zodiac US 1* BD-50 Unknown
      Zombieland US 1 BD-50 Unknown

BD-25 Blurays (Lower Price but much LESS extra content !):

10,000 B.C. US 1 BD-25 N/A
      Aeon Flux US 1 BD-25 N/A
      Anchorman US 1 BD-25 N/A
      Dawn Of The Dead (Extended Edition) US 1 BD-25 N/A
      Demolition Man US 1 BD-25 Unknown
      Due Date European 1 BD-25 N/A
      Dumb And Dumber (Unrated) US 1 BD-25 N/A
      Fantastic Four European 1 BD-25 N/A
      From Dusk Till Dawn Canadian 1 BD-25 Unknown
      Home Alone 2: Lost in New York US 1 BD-25 Unknown Home Alone 1 is also available (listed in BD-50 section) !
      Interview With The Vampire US 1 BD-25 N/A
      Men Of Honor European 1 BD-25 Unknown
      Million Dollar Baby US 1 BD-25 Unknown
      Mission: Impossible US 1 BD-25 Unknown Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol is also available (listed in BD-50 section) !
      Mission: Impossible II US 1 BD-25 Unknown Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol is also available (listed in BD-50 section) !
      Mission: Impossible III US 2 BD-25 BD-25 Unknown Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol is also available (listed in BD-50 section) !
      Observe and Report US 1 BD-25 Unknown
      Rambo (Extended Cut) European 1 BD-25 Unknown
      Reign Of Fire US 1 BD-25 Unknown
      Scream US 1 BD-25 N/A
      Scream 2 US 1 BD-25 N/A
      Secretary US 1 BD-25 N/A
      Snakes On A Plane US 1 BD-25 Unknown
      Speed US 1 BD-25 N/A
      Surrogates European 1 BD-25 Unknown
      Syriana US 1 BD-25 Unknown
      The Bank Job US 1 BD-25 N/A
      The Condemned US 1 BD-25 Unknown
      The Fountain US 1 BD-25 N/A
      The Illusionist US 1 BD-25 Unknown
      The Mask US 1 BD-25 N/A
      The Punisher US 1 BD-25 Unknown
      The Terminator US 1 BD-25 N/A
      The Way Back US 1 BD-25 N/A
      U-571 US 1 BD-25 N/A
      Unknown US 1 BD-25 N/A

Region-Locked Blurays (Can only be played on Bluray players compatible with the regions marked !):

127 Hours US 1 BD-50 N/A Plays on Region A and Region B Bluray players, and NOT Region C Bluray players
      Predators US 1 BD-50 Unknown Plays only on Region A Bluray players, and NOT on Region B and Region C Bluray players
      The Expendables US 1 BD-50 Unknown Plays only on Region A Bluray players, and NOT on Region B and Region C Bluray players
      The Lincoln Lawyer US 1 BD-50 Unknown Plays only on Region A Bluray players, and NOT on Region B and Region C Bluray players
      The Road US 1 BD-50 Unknown Plays only on Region A Bluray players, and NOT on Region B and Region C Bluray players

FAQs (for the brave out there!)

Reader beware, you're in for a scare .. There is a LOT of text !! ... Only read this if you really want to ... it doesn't contain any 'useful' information ..

Spoiler: show
      BD-LIVE Status Description

N/A means the disc is not BD-LIVE enabled, meaning even the original didn't have it !
      Enabled means the disc IS BD-LIVE enabled, and this copy would also have BD-LIVE !
      Disabled means the disc IS BD-LIVE enabled, but it's disabled in the copy !
      Unknown means the disc IS BD-LIVE enabled, but it's status with respect to the copy is yet to be determined !

As time goes on, more of the Unknown's will change into one of the other statuses.

Hold on a minute right there ! Did you get the mod's approval for making this thread ?

This seems to be a very common question around here these days .. Yes I did .. This thread has been stamped with Jshak's mighty seal of approval !

You mentioned these Blurays are 'untouched' .. So What is 'untouched' anyway ?

By untouched, I mean *un-touched* ! The blurays I will gives will be exactly the same to what is available out there in the market, because they have been 1:1 copies of them ! They have the *exact* same video that is used in the originals ! You could even do an MD5 hash on both video streams and get a resulting hash that would be the same for both copies ! Meaning: *exactly* the same .. They all have the same exact and untouched menus, special features, audio and subtitle options used in the original copy .. No content present on the disc is modified in any way ! The *only* thing which is modified in the security on the disc. I remove the encryption and region coding present on the original blurays to make them region free and so that they play in all players !

Okay fine they are 'untouched', but why get these when I can simply download the 720p/1080p rips ?

Good question. Okay, so yes, you CAN download the 720p/1080p rips and YES they will give you High Definition content, but know that the quality and content offered by *complete* blurays is much much more ! You should know that these 720p/1080p rips are made from original blurays, and these rips are much smaller in size than their source ! A typical bluray offers an average 40 GB or more of un-altered industry standard High Definition content, whereas a 720p/1080p rip is normally somewhere between 4.5 GB to 12 GB in size. To keep this size down video is obviously re-encoded, which although still looks very good, is still normally inferior to the quality offered by an *actual bluray*. Think of it like this: Before we made AVI DVDrips of DVD-9 movies, and although the rips looked good, one would still prefer to own the original DVD-9 because the audio looked before and the audio sounded better, and because the DVD had a nice menu feel to it when many special features ! The same case applies here. History is repeating itself in High Definition ..

In addition to the above, complete blurays also mean that you get what you were *meant* to get from Hollywood: The stuff they actually release, which includes not only jush the movie, but a plethora of other special features only blurays can provide, such as documentaries, interviews, deleted scenes, multiple movie versions on one disc, BD-LIVE content, interactive stuff, multiple voice commentaries etc etc etc ... Yes, some of this stuff may be available on YouTube, but how dare you compare Youtube quality to Bluray quality ! Such a comparison is a sin in this thread !

And lastly, complete blurays come with everything you need ! Insert it in *any* bluray player, and it plays ! No codecs, drivers, extra subtitle files needed. All you need is a bluray player, thats all. Just put it in, and you instantly get the High Definition content ! Also, yes your MKV rips will play fine on your PC, but if you need to play them on your PS3 then in most cases you would need to re-encode to get the complete conversion including all audios and subtitles! This obviously isn't needed here as PS3 was meant to play Blurays and not MKVs ! ... So you summarize:

* Blurays offer a **complete** High Definition experience, something not available in rips *
      * Enjoy a range of special features and BD-Live content all available through nicely animated menus, not available in rips *
      * Each bluray can hold upto 50 GB of High Definition contents which is unmatchable in quality *
      * No drivers and codecs needed - Everything you need in already in the bluray *
      * No re-encoding/burning/streaming needed for playback on PS3 *

Alright okay whatever, but then whats the point of this thread when I can just buy the sealed bluray packs from the market ??

Aha ... You're quite an Einstein too, aren't you !! :P ... Yes you can buy it from your local movie shop, but be ready to shell out enough dough to make you think at least 10 times before you pull the trigger ! In the market, blurays are offered for really high prices: 2000 ~ 4000 rupees .. I offer them for much much less: 500 ~ 850 rupees a piece ! .. Same quality and same content as what the moutashe people in shops offer you, but at less than half the rates !

In terms of content, is every bluray movie just as jam packed ? Does every bluray offer the same experience ?

No, every bluray is different in terms of what it offers. Every bluray has different amounts of special features and extra stuff. Also, although the video/sound quality of all blurays is awesome, some movies offer better quality than others. Because of this variation, bluray reviews are available for all blurays just like you have reviews for other kind of stuff. You can read the reviews to see if a specific bluray is worth getting or not.

I personally would highly recommend blu-ray.com ! It is an awesome site designed specifically for all things bluray, and it offers in depth reviews for virtually all US and European movies under the sun ! They have in-depth text reviews (I sometimes read those but not all the time) and they also have 4 rating criteria and then a 5th one to sum it all up. They rate the movie itself, the video quality, the audio quality, the awesomeness of the special features, and then an overall rating for summary purposes.

All of the blurays I offer have been hand picked by me from their top rated blurays. Some of them are awesome in terms of video/audio quality, some offer a plethora of special features, some are worth getting just because the movie itself is worth seeing in High Definition, and yet some offer everything just mentioned. All of the blurays I have are all my favorites for one reason or another.

To see the reviews of the blurays I have, you can click on the names in the list above to be redirected to that bluray's review at blu-ray.com, and then you can decide if you want to get it or not.

From which region are your blurays taken ?

95% (give or take) of my blurays are US based. That is they are versions sold in US stores. For some reason I used to like European stuff more before, but not anymore. However, you should know that US and European blurays are almost always the same in content. The only common differences are that Europeans version tend to have more audio and subtitle options apart from the usual English option. But the content itself is more or less the same (technically there can be differences in video aspect ratios, etc .., but who cares about that crap ... pfffft!) ... I'm a very diehard collector of these kinds of things and so I go through the extra effort to get US blurays, but this doesn't mean that European releases are inferior in any way. I just like to collect US releases, thats all.

Are you sure there's nothing you're leaving out or hiding ??

Hmm .. You got me :P .. There is one thing you should know. On *some* movies, BD-LIVE functionality is disabled. Now DONT Panic ! Go drink a glass of water and then read on to make yourself feel better ... This happens when the following is done to an original bluray:

1) A region-coded bluray is converted into a region-free one.
      2) The bluray disc uses a protection system known as BD+.

When either of the above conditions are true, if the bluray disc in question has BD-LIVE on it, it will sadly be disabled. This is just the way things are and I have no control over it.However, having said this, let me mention a few things. Firstly, I think most people who have tried out BD-LIVE at some point will agree with me when I say this, that BD-LIVE is mostly just a load of crap ! What is BD-LIVE ? Its a thing publishers put in some of their bluray movies which allows the blurays to connect to the internet through a bluray player to download extra content. However, most of the BD-LIVE content I have seen is pathetic to say the least ! All they have up there is mostly just trailers for other movies from that publisher and nothing major. Don't expect some extra deleted scenes, or extra video documentaries, or even more subtitles or anything even remotely similar! BD-LIVE is just a really over-rated thing which offers content which is almost always bogus ! In fact, I have hardly ever tried the BD-LIVE thing from any of my blurays at all ! I have yet to see a bluray which offers BD-LIVE content worth watching.

But you said that its 'untouched' ?!

Yes I said its untouched, and it *is* untouched. Specifically speaking, I said that the content *on* the disc is untouched. BD-LIVE content is downloaded, and so its not on the disc itself, and so my claim is still true.Also, I have many movies available, and majority of them are region free, so unless it has BD+ protection, the BD-LIVE content on it will be available for all those still wanting to see what all the fuss is about. For the other movies which have been patched to region-free, not all of them have BD-LIVE any way. BD-LIVE is normally only offered on big titles, so only a fraction of region patched blurays will be affected by this. However, do also note that a lot of big bluray titles turn out to be region-free! And again I want to mention that BD-LIVE is normally always a piece of crap. Not only does it take long times to connect to the servers, the content is normally so pathetic that you'll never want to enter the BD-LIVE section ever again on any movie .. Trust me :P

So what kind of media are you using to write blurays onto ?

I use original Japanese made Mitsubishi/Verbatim BD-R DLs. If you didn't know, Verbatim/Mitsubishi blank media is considered the best media to write stuff on, and its been this way since the early days of DVD-Rs. I must have burnt around 30 of their BD-R DLs so far and haven't had a single coaster (i.e. failed burn) till now. For BD-Rs, I use an American company's discs right now, which also have always worked out excellently for me, but once my current stock of these finishes, I will be switching to Japanese media for BD-Rs too, as nothing beats Japan in these matters !

Can we at least trust in you as a seller ?

Most definitely yes ! Like I said, I will *only* ship you the goodies once they have been fully verified to be working and playable from my end ! I have a perfect trader score here at PG ! 2-3 years when I was selling some other services, I had one of the highest, if not *the* highest (cannot confirm this now but I think this was the case!) positive trader score here at PG ! As of writing this, I haven't had a single negative feedback ! So rest assured, you can trust me !

Do you take requests ?

If there's a bluray you're dying to have, do mention it in this thread and then I will try to get it. However, do note that acquiring these blurays isn't easy stuff, especially in Pakistan, so I can't really entertainment everyone's individual wishes; I can only try to get those titles which the majority would want ...

Who should avail this service ?

This service is mainly meant for people looking to upgrade/boost their bluray collection. Who believe that blurays are better than 720p/1080p rips (because they are better !!) .. If you want to see quality High Definition blockbuster content without any hassles, this is for you ! I would also highly recommend people owning HDTV's to try this out .. Baby, this is the stuff your super expensive TV's was born to display ! ... People with PS3's are obviously also encouraged to try this out as your PS3 was meant to playback blurays !

To all other folks who haven't tried out High Definition content yet, I have to say, you're missing out on a LOT ! And I'm not just saying this to get you to buy stuff from me, no .. High Definition is the way to go now .. Take the red pill and see what the future is all about !!!

Is there anything I should know before posting in this thread ?

I would highly ask all of you to read the buyer rules mentioned here before posting in this thread. Here is a summary of whats posted there and what I expect from you:

Please do not troll here. Only post if you're serious about this thing !
      Do not try to ask for price reductions. Doing so will only make me not like you !
      Do not make any off-topic comments. PG has a lot of other forum sections where you can chit chat.
      Try to only post in you want to ask a question, request for a specific bluray, or what to give a testimonial.
      If you want to place an order, I would advice you dont mention it in the thread and instead PM me about your order.
      Also, if you think that 720p/1080p are good enough for you then thats fine. Its your decision. This service is meant for the collectors out there anyway. Just don't spoil the mood of this thread, thats all I ask!

Thanks for looking at my thread people ! I hope you enjoy this service just as much as I will ! Cheerio ! !

Last edited by ahmadka; 26-10-13 at 05:45 PM.

PG Xtremist
      I am:
      Cool

PG Trader Score: 40 (100%)
      Submit a Feedback
      My Consoles
      PC , XB360 , PS3
      My PC Specs
        Monitor: Samsung PX2370
        CPU: i5 760
        Cooler: Scythe Ninja Low Profile
        Motherboard: Gigabyte H55n USB3
        Memory: 4GB DDR3
        GPU: Gigabyte ATI 4850 512mb
        HDD: 1TB Seagate 7200rpm
        Chassis: mini ITC Silverstone SG07
        PSU: Silverstone 450watt SFX
      I have tested two movies ....... AVATAR and TRANSFORMERS. Bot were exact copies and ran super smooth. Media used was Verbatim which is of the highest quality and my PS3 played them like a charm. Will be ordering some more soon.........

Best and biggest thread of all Pak Gamers.

PG Xtremist
      I am:
      Stressed

PG Trader Score: 107 (100%)
      Submit a Feedback
      My PC Specs
        Monitor: ViewSonic 24" HDTV
        CPU: core i5 2500
        Cooler: Stock
        Motherboard: MSI P67A GD65
        Memory: 2x2GB 1333MHz
        GPU: GTX460
        HDD: 3x 2TB and 1x 1.5TB
        Chassis: CM HAF932
        PSU: TX950
        Soundcard: 8 channel HD
      (Y) , i love the effort you made to create this thread , just a quick question , are these directly playable on PS3 ?

PG Xtremist
      I am:
      Amused

PG Trader Score: 81 (100%)
      Submit a Feedback
      My Consoles
      My PC Specs
        Monitor: Benq E2400HD 1080P
        CPU: Dual Core E6300 @2.8ghz
        Cooler: Intel Stock
        Motherboard: Asus P5P43TD
        Memory: Corsair XMS3 1333 MHZ
        GPU: Nvidia GT 240
        HDD: 500gb Seagate
        Chassis: China :D
        PSU: Cooler Master 750w Real Power Pro
        Soundcard: Built in
      Just one question and one question only: Will these work on an NTSC-J Ps3? I have a 1080p display. That will not be an issue

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator
      I am:
      Roflol

PG Trader Score: 151 (100%)
      Submit a Feedback
      My Consoles
      PC , XB360 , PS3 , Wii , PS Vita , 3DS
      My PC Specs
        CPU: Core 2 DUO E-8400
        Motherboard: MSI-NEO3 P45
        Memory: 2X2GB Corsair DDR2 XMS2
        GPU: ATI-RADEON HD 4870 1GB
        HDD: 640GB WD GREEN, 1 TB WD GREEN, 500GB WD GREEN
        Chassis: Coolermaster
        PSU: Corsair 650 watts MODULAR
      w0w awesome work given into this THREAD ahmedka GOOD LUCK IN UR SALES MAN !

PG Xtremist
      I am:
      Bored

PG Trader Score: 15 (100%)
      Submit a Feedback
      My Consoles
      PC
      My PC Specs
        Monitor: viewsonic vx2260wm
        CPU: intel core 2 duo e8500 3.16 ghz
        Cooler: coolermaster n520
        Motherboard: gigabyte ga-ep45t-ud3p ultra durable
        Memory: 4gb corsair ddr3 1333mhz
        GPU: sapphire hd4670 ultimate :(
        HDD: seagate 500 gb sataII
        Chassis: gladiator 600
        PSU: cooler master cm600
        Soundcard: built in
      tel me when you have kungfu panda 2 or pirates of the caribean 4 (in 3d)

! Superman v2.0 !
      I am:
      Busy

Submit a Feedback
      My Consoles
      My PC Specs
      Quote Originally Posted by KaShI View Post
      (Y) , i love the effort you made to create this thread , just a quick question , are these directly playable on PS3 ?
      Quote Originally Posted by ModMonsta View Post
      Just one question and one question only: Will these work on an NTSC-J Ps3? I have a 1080p display. That will not be an issue
      My blurays will works on all PS3's from all over the world ... The only requirement is the PS3 should be in working condition

PG Founder
      PakGamers Founder
      I am:
      Bored

PG Trader Score: 5 (100%)
      Submit a Feedback
      My Consoles
      XB360 , PS4
      Quote Originally Posted by manigamer View Post
      w0w awesome work given into this THREAD ahmedka GOOD LUCK IN UR SALES MAN !
      Warning: general irrelevant posts are not allowed in the marketplace, you can ask questions related to the item only, no more posts like these.

! Superman v2.0 !
      I am:
      Busy

Submit a Feedback
      My Consoles
      My PC Specs
      Reduced all prices by upto 400 rupees ...

Also, 4 new movies added ...

Beauty And The Beast (Diamond Edition) US 1^ BD-50 N/A
      How To Train Your Dragon US 1 BD-50 N/A
      The Adjustment Bureau US 1 BD-50 N/A
      Unknown US 1 BD-25 N/A
      Last edited by ahmadka; 03-07-11 at 03:45 AM.

King Of The Kings
      I am:
      Cold

PG Trader Score: 3 (100%)
      Submit a Feedback
      My Consoles
      PC , XB360
      Isn't this piracy?

Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast