ihave soft moded my wii 4.3u
but wen i run game backup , from backup manager...it loads the game after few secong the error apeared " the game disk could not be read"
i boght the game from local market , resident evil umbrella chronicle
Hey! salam everyone. I recently borrow a Wii from my friend (mainly to play xenoblade chronicles). The issues is he really has not used it for a year+ so neither of us have an idea as to what firmware its on. I wanted to know how would i go about checking what CFW is on it (its hard modded) and how would i update it? Any help would be greatly appreciated
I am Planning to get Wii from UK for my kids. Can someone please answer following:
1. According to what I have learned is that Wii games can be downloaded from Torrents. My question is that how will I know what region the downloaded game is for?
2. Do I have to make some software changes (I think its called SoftMod) to play downloaded games?
3. Where will I put my downloaded game? Is there any memory card slot, if yes kindly inform which card and its memory size.
4. Will Pirated games available in Pakistan work on UK console or do I have to install some ModChip (hardware change)?
5. I have three kids, but I think Wii only comes with one controller (do i have to purchase extra controllers and how many controllers can be attached to Wii?)
Thanks in advance.
1. A soft modded Wii can run games from a USB connected HDD
2. Yes SoftMod is required, you will need an SD card and some downloads, maybe a specific original game if you have latest firmware of Wii
3. All latest consoles block writeable DVDs, I recommend using a laptop HDD connected to one of the USB ports
4. Pirated game DVDs will not work on latest consoles specially black ones (check internet for serial numbers, etc.), a modchip or drive-swap will get those working but I still recommend using a USB HDD as you can play any game anytime
5. You will need controllers, you should get wiimote-plus with nunchuks, I have tried four controllers and a balance board, so I guess the limit might be 7 or eight.
You are welcome.
Originally Posted by ibne101
One more thing, please inform If I have Hard Modded Wii will I able to run games downloaded from Internet (Via USB or writing DVDs)?
Originally Posted by tazzix
i wanna ask a question how much does the wiimote costs? need for gesture controlled project
Originally Posted by manigamer
I wanted to buy Nintendo Wii Console (Black) from Best Buy - Computers, Video Games, TVs, Cameras, Appliances, Phones since my cousin is coming from the US but someone told me that this new Nintendo Wii cannot be modded to play pirated games. Is this true and is there any solution to this? Please help since it is quite cheaper to buy from there... only $150.
Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
^^ i dont think so, any wii can be modded. tho you should ask a modder before importing, ask faizy to help u in this regard. he might guide u better
When Gotham is ASHES...
Hard Modded wii cannot run games through USB. If you have the old model of wii ( white one ) then you can run games by dowloading the games from internet and burn the dvds. As tazzix mentioned the latest model ( Black one) blocks the writeable dvds. So its better to get it soft modded. Contact Faizy if you need more information.
Originally Posted by ibne101
how to softmod Wii 4.3U
Tags for this Thread
All times are GMT +5. The time now is 06:45 PM.
Back to Top
Copyright © 2013 PakGamers. All rights reserved.
A part of Avid Media Network Pvt. Ltd.