[NBA] Sony Ericcson Xperia Arc S
helo and assalamualaikum ,
hopefully im gonna buy the sony ericcson xperia arc s after my exams and wanted to have a quick review about it , if it is worth buying it..........want to know the following things :
1. battery time...?
2. does it get hot when talking ( heard from a review )
3. while browsing these phones in online shops they have written ( Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S - LT18i )...........what does it mean..??
4. how is its touch and minimum time which it takes to launch an application.........??
5. any online shop recommended.....or local shop where i can find it ( in islamabad )
ANY HELP WILL BE APPRECIATED............and please move it to the right section if its in the wrong one........
Well here are your answers as per my best knowledge:
1) It depends on your usage.Most android phone battery lasts 1-1.5 days on moderate usage.An owner can tell you best about it.
2)same owner can tell you that.
3)LT18I is the model number of the phone.Xperia Arc S is just the name.
4) IMO all capacitative touch phone have almost identical touch so no worries in that department. Long has gone the era of the resistive touch screens.
5) ATM Xperia Arc s in in quite in demand and many people are looking to buy this cell. There is shortage of this particular phone in the market. and about online markets, the best i know are homeshopping and ishopping. Homeshopping have recently have had their Xperia Arc S back in stock and have increased the price form 35k-38k.
I hope my response answer some of your queries.Feel free to ask more questions if you want to.
Also post mobile related questions in the "Mobile Phone and Accesories" thread.
Last edited by Arhum1994; 13-02-12 at 04:29 PM.
I second Arhum1994, my friend bought this phone just today...its an awesome phone, we went to blue area but almost every shopkeeper said that it is out of stock, while some of them had it but it was pink in color, then we went to singapore plaza saddar and we almost searched each and every shop and everyone told the same story except one shop "XS mobile" he just had one piece left and it cost us 37.5k, it was pure luck actually ...:P, we had almost given up on it...anyways i think u should wait 2-3 days.
1. Depend on usage. mine is 2 days with minimal usage. no wifi no data. brightness 25%
Originally Posted by irtza
2. Nope, didn't have that so far
3. LT18i is is code name for Xperia Arc S and LT15i is Xperia Arc.
4. depends on the apps memory usage
5. should be answered by ISB PPL
---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------
btw don't be mistaken by this
it's sony alone not sony ericsson
and it's dual cored SONY XPERIA S
Your top 4 questions has been answered so I'd like to answer the fifth one.
Originally Posted by irtza
AFAIK Singapore Plaza Sadar Rawalpindi is the only place where you'll find competitive prices for Arc S. Don't know any place in Isd, there might be someone in Blue Area who deals in such cell phones but their prices will be obviously high.
One more thing, it will be better if you wait a month or two, because Xperia S will surely bring Arc S' value down.
All times are GMT +5. The time now is 12:00 AM.
Back to Top
Copyright © 2013 PakGamers. All rights reserved.
A part of Avid Media Network Pvt. Ltd.