• Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Like Tree1Likes

Thread: [HELP] Any Call Korean Samsung Galaxy S SHW M110S - Some Problems

Lado-K-Lashkary
      I am:
      Roflol

My Consoles
      PC , XB360 , PS3 , Wii , PS Vita , PS4
      Yar there is no ICS ROM released for the SHW M110s variant as yet..... And as per a few guys at XDA there wont be any

I tried around 3 or 4 different ROMS but the problem still persists.... Also unistalled the stock ROM using TITANIUM BACKUP but still no luck....

PG Newbie
      I am:
      ----

sms problem

I have a Korean Samsung Galaxy S.... The problem with the stock messaging app is that it only allows 80 bytes( where 1 alphavet takes 2 byte space) ... I tried HANDSCENT and GO SMS PRO, although i am able to receive messages i am not able to send any messages using handscent or go SMS pro... i get notified again and again of the MESSAGE SEDNING FAILED....... The stock SMS app does send SMSs though.... Please help......

King Of The Kings
      I am:
      Bored

My Consoles
      PC , PS3
      My PC Specs
        Monitor: Samsung 2232BW
        CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
        Cooler: Stock
        Motherboard: Asus P5WDH Deluxe
        Memory: 2 GB Corsair + 1 GB Kingston(DDR2)
        GPU: XFX GTX 460
        HDD: WD 500GB Green
      Wiping data/factory rest will ONLY erase your mobile's memory and all the apps,contacts and bring your phone to bone stock but it wont change the firmware of your phone I.e change to froyo etc. AND IT WILL NOT BRICK YOUR PHONE!

PG Newbie
      I am:
      ----

I have a Korean Samsung Galaxy S.... The problem with the stock messaging app is that it only allows 80 bytes( where 1 alphavet takes 2 byte space) ... I tried HANDSCENT and GO SMS PRO, although i am able to receive messages i am not able to send any messages using handscent or go SMS pro... i get notified again and again of the MESSAGE SEDNING FAILED....... The stock SMS app does send SMSs though.... Please help......

PG Newbie
      I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by LeoFaraz View Post
      Simple flash this ROM using Odin all issues will be resolved

xda-developers - View Single Post - [SHW-m110s] Korean Anycall Galaxy S, Thread/FAQ/ReadMe/Discussion/Questions

ROM IS :
      3.GFAN WC13
      SP4 GFAN_M110S_WC13_FTE9K_ODEX_SP4.rar - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

PS: This Rom is Based on Ginger Bread.. there is ICS rom available too on the above XDA thread you can install and test it i have not tested this rom

don52961 likes this.

PG Newbie
      I am:
      ----

Galaxy s korean live wallpaper problem after installing new rom

Quote Originally Posted by Djnomi View Post
      Simple flash this ROM using Odin all issues will be resolved

xda-developers - View Single Post - [SHW-m110s] Korean Anycall Galaxy S, Thread/FAQ/ReadMe/Discussion/Questions

ROM IS :
      3.GFAN WC13
      SP4 GFAN_M110S_WC13_FTE9K_ODEX_SP4.rar - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

PS: This Rom is Based on Ginger Bread.. there is ICS rom available too on the above XDA thread you can install and test it i have not tested this rom

(Hey i need help about korean galaxy s ......i installed the rom which u gave link of .... but live wallpapers option is not availablE NOW ) PLZ HELP

PG Rookie
      I am:
      ----

My Consoles
      PC , XB360
      hi i have the same mobile wanted to ask how to install the English version of android and how to root and lag fix it.

MODEL NUMBER: SHW-M110S
      firmware: 2.3.6
      Baseband: M110S.WA03.0942.ST
      kernel: 2.6.35.7
      Build:GINGERBREAD.WF07

PG Newbie
      I am:
      ----

Sms problm solved

u can snd nw unlimited sms .contact me on this number 03329451239..its easy n simple 2 steps.. also video assistance through skype ab_cadet
      Rs.200

PG Newbie
      I am:
      ----

Its easy in simple 2 steps are required to snd messages from go sms or handscent through galaxy s any call Model.SHM-M11OS.It will also not required senders number.. contact 0332945123.. video assistance through skype...Rs.200

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123