Hey fellow fighting game fans. Its been slightly more than a year than our last Team tournament and recently some of you guys have been asking for another. The game has changed, and so have the players. But the format remains the same. Here are the rules from last year.
- Each team consists of two players. Each team has their own team name.
- Players in the same team cannot use the same character
- If a player can not find a partner, he can enter the tournament as a one-man team. However, he would have to beat both members of the opposite team to register a victory.
- A win is registered once a team wins best 2 out of 3 matches. Each match win requires best 2 on 3 rounds.
- Players are required to save the replays of their matches both both archiving purposes as well as for solving discrepancies.
- Once players from both teams are ready, the matches that follow are 'counted' as tournament matches. If a player disconnects from a 'counted' match, it is registered as a loss for his team and his partner has to beat both players of the other team to register a win, unless the opposing team agrees to a reset.HOW YOU CAN HELP
- Last year's tournament went well, but was not perfect. For those who took part last year, please give suggestions on what you would like to see changed this year.
- Do you want the rules to be changed? Winner's bracket, loser's bracket?
- What would be a good time and date to hold the tournament? Does Ramadan affect a lot of your SSFIV timings?
- Volunteers for replay saving, spectating, organizing or for sponsoring prizes are welcome.REGISTERED TEAMS
BRACKETS"Team Hit Tier & Shit Tier"
"Team Classy Balatkar"
"Team Dragon Genocide"
"Team GFDHA" (Ghalib Film Dekhi Hai Aapne?)
"Team Duck Duckity Ducking"
"Team Beauty & The Beast"
"Team Tanden Flash"
For brackets, go to https://challonge.com/pgteam2011
The tournament has not begun yet