2) Exclusion of Warranties
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, PakGamers does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any (legal, financial or medical) matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
3) Limitation of liability
PakGamers will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free-of-charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
These limitations of liability apply even if PakGamers has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this disclaimer will:
(a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence
(b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
(c) limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law or
(d) exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
5) Intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
(6) Licence to use website
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions below.
You must not:
(a) republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
(b) sell, rent or otherwise sub-license material from the website;
(c) show any material from the website in public;
(d) reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose
(e) edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
(f) redistribute material from this website [except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution (such as our newsletter).
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed [Avid Media Network & its subsidiaries].
7) Other parties
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, PakGamers has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its voluntary staff and core employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against PakGamers’s voluntary staff or core employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect PAKGAMERS voluntary staff, core employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as PakGAMERS.
8 ) Unenforceable provisions
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
9) Entire agreement
We may revise this disclaimer from time-to-time. The revised disclaimer will apply to the use of our website from the date of the publication of the revised disclaimer on our website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
11) Registrations and Authorisations
PakGamers is a subsidiary of registered parent company (Avid Media Network, Pvt. Ltd).
Our parent company is registered in England & Pakistan.
You can contact us by email to info at avidmedia.co